December 7, 2013

As I sat there, the fire luminating my face, dark and light, good and evil. Mine was the shades of Amber between dark and bright. Nighttime and daytime. I could be the quiet nightmare that brings fear to everyone or I could be the hope in the heros eyes when I walk the fiery path. I clutched the sword of emeralds and gems. And in the other a peace note. Either way I made a point. Bring peace or fall by my hands only.

Once I heard that the king of Alfidawn had fallen and that in his study was a page about me, his daughter. Amber eyes and shades of golden brown for hair. A name that brought hope and fear. The name that made people bow at her feet and the name that brought people running to her. The frown and the smile that brought her personality forward. The way of man never fell in her favor. She never cared for the death of men and women but cared for animals who crossed her path. Ones that were abused and beaten, left out to starve and die.some wining when she came near. Her eyes of life and love, the voice like the finest silk and the hands of hope that could bring down evil with a simple glance. But her mind was always filled with guilt from an early childhood memory. No one knew what could stop me from fighting. Only Ghost, my pet lion knew. It is the reason why I gave him the promise to speak to me like he was a human. My feet cast shadows of the past and the sun shines the tomorrow but tears formed rivers and the flow of them is the letting go. My tears never reach the river. Ghost kept them from trying to flow.

A man the next day came and escorted me to the palace. "What's the meaning of this!?!" I asked a little angered.

"The king has fallen, or should I say, your father has pass. You are now the queen of Alfidawn!" The man to the left said.

"How is that possible, I am the kings knight! I can't be realated!" I refused to listen to anymore till an old lady came and she came with papers.

"He kept it a secret, he wanted you to live unrestricted. But until the accident you are now the Queen of Alfidawn. Lady Vanten, you have the greatest chance you should take it!" She handed me the paper and it was my family tree. His name was connected with my mothers wich was branched off with my name. I studied the other names and who else I knew.