November 28, 2013

Assassin's Creed: Master of Shadows and Days of Emeralds

"YOU COME BACK HERE!" The man yelled at me as I ran. Guards men followed after me.

"Shadow, where are you?!?" I yelled out loud.

"Right here!" A voice called out from behind me. I stop and turn around just in time to see Shadow kick the guards from the side. "Come on, we can't stay here for long!" He said taking my hand and rushing me through allies and balconies. Then he jumped taking me with him. We landed in hey only to suffer minor damages. We got up and dusted off our clothing. He then remembered, I was in a special dress from the Assassin Organization. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were in a dress!" I looked at him, he blushed. I jesturd.

"Come on, we have to keep moving or the guards will catch up..." I said walking ahead of him. We were down a few blocks when carriages surrounded us. We got ready as guards men and a well decorated man came out.

"Put down your weapons, your out matched!" The man said to us. I then put my gun on the floor. When the guards came up to take us away Shadow stabbed them in the stomach. I whistled and a flash of gold came out, taking down a few men. "We're not giving up till you surrender to me!" He said. We smiled. The man pointed a gun at me. "I don't want to ruin a beautiful face like yours now please surrender!" He said so gently. Shadow then stopped smiling and turned towards him.

"Don't be pointing a gun at my sweety!" Shadow said very pissed. I looked up at him. "If you are aiming at anyone it will be me!" He said catching him off gaurd and now in a matter of seconds is up in his face. The man aimed and pulled the trigger. Shadow fell to the ground with a hole in his head. I fell to my knees.

"No. It can't be! Shadow, get up! Shadow, please get up!" I said in despair. The man then pointed it at me.

"Get up!" He said. I sat there in tears. "I SAID GET UP!" He said shooting to the side of me. I stood up in silence.

"Fern, 1313. Remember?" I asked, she nodded. She then disappeared. The men then picked up Shadow and carried him away then they came back and took me to my cell. "Shadow, I thought we had a deal..." I murmured to myself. Knock knock knock, I looked over and saw Sky. I sat up waiting to see what he was doing. He gave me a pick. Then Fern showed up and picked the lock and got me out. We then ran out. We got back to our ship where we waited till morning. In the morning I layed there, sad. I heard someone outside except everyone was here in the room with us. I got ready to fight and opened the door quietly. I went out towards the front of the ship. Then I heard a wood board creek under a foot. I turn around to find myself pointing my gun at Shadow. My eyes grew wide.