Chapter 3: Money Money Money.

time: 8.30 pm. 

day: Monday.

(a/n: anika went missing on Sunday evening) 

shivaay reached Delhi and went to her dad's house with the hope of finding anika and bring her back to his house. but what he saw before his eyes were quite unexpected. he saw wedding preparations in the house. In a confused state, he went inside. seeing him coming from Benz everybody who came to that wedding looked at him surprisingly, he felt a bit shy while entering into their house.  

excuse me... - he called one random guy where he turned back with confusion.

can you tell me where is Mr. Trivedi?  - shivaay asked him.

Mr. Trivedi, he is in the marriage hall... right now... - he said where shivaay again got confused.

marriage? - shivaay questioned that guy.

yup ... today his daughter is getting married. - that guy answered him.

who? anika... ??? - shivaay again asked in confusion.

who is anika? his only daughter kaaviya trivedi is getting married today... - that guy replied which again gave a jolt to shivaay.

only daughter?- He asked himself.

then he went to the marriage hall with much confusion. for him, he wants to clear this mess first. he wanted to find out why anika told herself orphan inspite of having parents. after that guy's answer, he felt like going near to the truth. 

where's Mr. Trivedi? - shivaay asked one lady where she pointed her finger towards upwards. he went upwards.

sharma ji, i am just a retired government officer... how can i arrange 1 crore as dowry? - trivedi pleaded to the in-laws. shivaay watched the entire scene from the doorstep.

i am sorry trivedi ji... my son will come to the mandap only when the amount gets credited in his bank account. - sharma ji said in a sugarcoated voice. where shivaay blood boiled when he saw that scene.

sharma ji... please consider... she's my only daughter... whatever i am having now only belongs to her... - trivedi clarified the in-laws where shivaay again got confused with his words. then he messaged the detective for further clarification. he sent the image of their family photo which was taken when anika was 2 years old. he got relieved and knocked on the door. everyone turned towards shivaay.

may i come in? - shivaay asked them.

only family members are allowed ... so can you please - one man instantly said when he steps inside.

come on ... i am his first son-in-law ... let me join in this bargain... -shivaay informed and entered into the room where everybody got stunned, inlaws got confused.

namaste pappa ji... - shivaay said and took blessings from Mr. Trivedi.

first, son-in-law??? - they questioned trivedi where he was equally confused like them on seeing him.

pappa ji ... didn't identify yet? ... your elder daughter anika's husband ... - shivaay said with a fake excitement which shook trivedi to an extent. 

forgot? wait ... let me show this picture to you... - shivaay said and shown the family picture to them where the in-laws become angry on hiding the fact that kavya was his second wife's daughter. 

anika's husband?? - Mr. Trivedi asked him.

yes... papaji ... we got married 6 months back. - shivaay clarified in a teasing tone.