Chapter 8 - Being Her Everything.

even though she said her mom means nothing to her, she can't able to throw her in the garbage. she tried a lot to control her tears but she can't. she was yearning her love to an extent. but after everything happened, she lost her trust in her but not love. she still loves her like the way she always did. because we tend to realize somethings value only when you lost it.

shivaay noticed the tears in her eyes but he remained silent, he actually waited for the time when she opens up her past to him. but he can't able to see her in tears too. what will he do? and at last, decided to cheer her up. so he parked her car near an ice-cream parlor, held her hand and gestured her to go in. but she just nodded no with teary eyes and moved towards him and sat on his lap.

shivaay felt her tears in his shoulders so he wrapped her hands around her protectively. where she raised her head and kissed his cheek where he kissed her forehead and consoled her without sharing a word.

shall we? - he asked her after a whole hour staying in the parking lot by having her in his arms.

let's go to some park... - anika replied in a very low tone.

ok... - shivaay said and took her to a park. they both sat on a bench leaving no space in between them and she placed her head on his chest where he remained silent and didn't ask anything. he gently caressed her hair.

she wanted to share everything to him but really have no idea where to start and where to end. shivaay took her hands and intertwined with his hands. where he noticed the nail scratches. where she immediately took her hand away and raised her head from his chest.

shivaay... - she finally started. where he knew what she's going to tell and expected her to reveal everything including her step-father's behavior with her. he hardly wanted her to trust him. so he made his mind and started to listen to her.

hmm- he replied, where she becomes so conscious of what she's going to tell. she afraid whether his love turns into sympathy after revealing everything. she don't want him to see her like an injured puppy. her heart yearned for the love where normal people used to get. at least, she needs a normal love rather than sympathy. she wanted to lead a normal life with her parents but that remained as a dream.

you know shivaay i have a new name for you. - she said with a little smile covering her face. where he instantly smiled.

what? - he asked her but she turned her gaze towards the swing where children were playing happily.

MAGICIAN. - anika said where he becomes confused, held her hands and pulled her towards him. she fell on his shoulder but she didn't move backward instead hugged him tightly.

magician, why? - he chuckled and asked her.

because when you touch me, all my pain, heartache and tears are disappearing without leaving a trace. - she said where shivaay's chuckled disappeared.

that lady is my mother who gave me birth. - anika said after taking a deep breath. and her eyes got welled up where he tightened the grip.

can you see that girl... on the swing? - anika pointed the finger towards a 3 year-old-girl where her father was pushing the swing and her mother was feeding her food from another direction. shivaay looked at the scene with a heavy heart.

my life was exactly like that... before 22 years... i even remember the first when my father took me in his motorbike and left me in my classroom where i was not ready to leave him. with no other option left he took me and placed me on the top of a lion toy a playmate one and left with teary eyes. i don't know on that day he will leave me alone one day like that. - anika said where tears ran out from her eyes. shivaay can't able to hear those heavy words from her mouth. finally, she opened up something about her past.