Chapter 6: GOODBYE TO NIGHTMARE.

om and Gauri become shocked and then they noticed the nuptial chain and sindoor. om shockingly looked at Gauri where blinked her eyes and gestured him to stay calm. om wiped her tears and made her drink water where she was continuously sobbing.

anika... - he called out her name where she realized that she uttered the truth to him. she just looked upon his eyes and nodded yes.

to shivaay Singh Oberoi... - she said and immediately looked away and om understood she don't want to speak anything beyond that so he stopped asking anything to her. 

ok, we will talk about it tomorrow morning... now take rest ... - om asked her where she nodded no and again started to cry thinking about her mother's words. 

don't know why i am still living in this world...(by controlling her tears which again betrayed her by coming out) happiness ... (she signed disbelief) mean nothing in my life ... see again nothing...  (she laughed with pain) ... om (she turn her gaze towards him) in your life also i mean nothing ... - she asked om where he can't resist himself from hugging her and said "do you think? how can you think like this?... see anu ... i know you were feeling so weak ... but you have to be strong ... not only for you... you have another life which growing inside you... think about it... and i will promise you one thing... i was your pillar support... i am your pillar support and will be your pillar support till my last breath... don't forget it... and don't you dare to ask me this question again. 

his words ... his gestures were eased her pain but failed in resisting her from breaking down. these are the tears of hope where she finally found a person who can be there with her throughout her life. she didn't say anything about her husband and how the situation changed her. she last met him in his sister wedding before 6 years. on that day, she felt like an injured puppy where her topic becomes a hot topic on his sister's wedding. they talked about her parents abandoned her and made her discontinue her medical career. so she broke the friendship and left from that place. she never tried to contact him afterward but he tried to contact her but she ignored everything. but when she was alone on the road, the name which came to her mind after her husband's name was him. but he didn't betray her like anyone, came to her rescue and took her to his house expecting nothing. this is called friendship. friendships are not like relationships. they never built to broken. 

he took her to the room, switched on the a/c and covered her with a duvet. where she afraid to close her eyes. "please, for the baby" he said, she immediately closed her eyes and soon she slept.

but om remained to stay at her side and took her hand in his touched the nail prints on her hand. his blood boiled. where he felt a touch on his shoulder. it was Gauri, she gestured him to come out. he obeyed.

"what we are going to do?" - gauri immediately asked when he came out.

"she will be staying with us... i can't leave her alone..."- om replied almost instantly.

"i am not asking about that i am asking about the filing a police case against her step-father for rape attempt" - Gauri clarified which relieved om to an extent.

"we will think about that later... i mean not now..." - om sounded low where she made him sit on the couch and patted his shoulder.

"see, om... i know you're hurt to an extent on seeing her in this condition... but we have to think about it as soon as possible" - Gauri advised him where he understood.

"okay, we will file a complaint tomorrow morning... but what will happen when her husband came to know about it... i mean he's one of the VVIP's in our country... we have to think about that right" - om said to Gauri where she nodded positively. 

"we have to talk to him first... before taking any step further..." - Gauri said. but they don't know how. with the help of Google, they found Khanna's phone number and tried to contact him. but it's out of reach... (it was the time when shivaay broke his phone into pieces). 

time: 3.20 am

they didn't lose the hope. they tried to trace his number with their contacts and Gauri used her journalist power and traced out his personal number. he dialed his number, after the second ring he attended the phone and said "hello".

"he took the call" - om whispered to Gauri, she gestured him to talk. 

"hi, i am Dr. Omkara ... anika's childhood friend" - om introduced himself where he got silence in return.

"Hello, there" - om asked him.

"yeah, i am" - shivaay replied.

"actually, anika is in my place ... sorry for calling you at this time... but i want to discuss something very urgent with you... "  - om said.

"we will discuss... but for now ... please open the door for me" - shivaay said where om eyes came out in shock.

"sorry" - om again asked him for assurance.

"i am standing infront of your house ... please open the door for me" - shivaay said where Gauri asked him what happened? 

"open the door for him" -  om asked Gauri. where her eyes came out in shock.

**********

TIME: 9 AM.

DAY: TUESDAY.

PLACE: HYDERABAD (OM'S HOUSE)

it shouldn't have happened to me. but anika, hereafter you have to be strong. you made a very big mistake anika by going to your mom's house even after guessing these things will happen with you. whatever happened has happened. you have to move on, your beautiful future is growing inside you. let's live for the future you were holding. - anika said to herself without opening her eyes and reached her stomach with her hand but she found someone is already holding her future in his hands. she realized who was that without opening her eyes. there was no courage left in her to open her eyes and face him. she was sleeping in her favorite pillow his arms. 

she was not ready to open her eyes. but her teardrop reached his arms. where his arm dragged her and made her rest her face rest in his neck crook and caressed her hair. her hands started to shiver after that and he wiped her tears from her eyes. 

"anika" - he whispered with much love. she can able to sense the love in his tone which can't resist herself from hugging him tightly. he hugged her back tightly.

"stop it ... you married me just for money... there's no love between us... you're nothing but a gol.." -  shivaay's words started to bang inside her.

STOP... -  he said where she stopped to think about and gathered the courage to open her eyes.