Chapter 1 Rough Years

Third Person p.o.v.

"Hahaha! Loser!" A really fat kid said, holding down a smaller kid to his knees as his head was being continuously dunked into the toilet bowl beneath them. After a few more flushes he leaves the drenched blonde boy on the floor and walks away, laughing to himself. The blonde boy coughs up some of the toilet water from his mouth then wipes his lips. The blonde boy stands up, his clothes dripping onto the floor of the bathroom.

"Oh golly, not again..." The blonde boy said to himself in a sad tone. Rushed into the stall was another blonde boy.

"Oh gosh! Are you alright Pip?!" The blonde boy asked his friend in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm Brilliant Butters." Phillip responded to his worried friend in his usual British accent. Butter grabbed a few napkins from the dispenser and helped Phillip clean himself.

"Thanks chap."

"No problem. I just wish Cartman would stop bullying you." Butters says and Phillip only nod his head in response. It's been like this ever since Damien left. His father took him back to hell to homeschool him and train him on how to run hell in the future. He was only suppose to be gone for only a year or two but now Phillip believes he'll never see Damien again. Damien didn't have a phone as well so he didn't have any way to contact him.

The first year Damien was gone Cartman somehow found out and started to bully him. Showing him how weak he was without his 'protector' and Phillip couldn't do anything about it. He wasn't the only one, other kids including Butters constantly got bullied by Cartman as well. He hasn't changed since he was little. Phillip and Butters became friends when Cartman turned his back on Butters. Phillip tried helping him out once and they've been friends ever since. Phillip has two other friends but you'll see them later on. School had literally just started a week ago and Cartman is already coming up with a bullying schedule. The students hated him but they knew they couldn't do nothing about it and neither could the teachers.

Kids now a days still call Phillip, Pip, but not as an insult anymore. It became just a regular nickname and Phillip was happy about that. Cartman on the other hand still uses it as an insult, making Phillip never forget that he's just a worthless kid.

"Come on, it's our last period of the day. Then we can leave." Butters says, Phillip just follows behind Butters as they both leave the bathroom. All through class Phillip could only think about Damien. 'I'm so jealous of him, he doesn't have to deal with Cartman's annoying self.' Phillip thought to himself, not paying attention to what the teacher is saying. 'Maybe one day I'll get the chance to see him again.' Phillip thought, sighing to himself. 'But today is not that day...'

~~~~~~
Hey my lil' readers! I hope you guys like the first chapter of this book! I've been meaning to post it for a while but now it's finally up! The idea of this book came from pixiedust429 so thank her for this story. Also in Phillip's or Third Person Perspective I'll call Phillip by his real name but in everyone else's perspective I'll call him Pip. If this is too confusing please let me know and I'll just call him Pip and occasionally call him Phillip. If you have questions please leave them down in the comments. That's all and see y'all in the next chapter. Bye!!