-Accidental Confession (Mina Ashido)-

(This is a female reader still btw)

"It's okay Y/n. I'm sure she likes you too."

"Just fucking listen to him. You're groaning is getting on my damn nerves."

You lean on your brothers shoulder and notice he's been silent the whole time.

"Denki?"

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking, Ashido looks at you quite a bit. Maybe Kirishima's right, maybe she does like you."

You groan and lay your head on the lunch table.

"You're getting my hopes up. There is no way that the cute, hot, caring, sweet, fucking Mina Ashido likes me back. Nobody even knows I'm bisexual minus you guys."

Bakugo snorts and Kirishima covers his mouth to stop from laughing. You tilt your head and suddenly get a lightbulb.

"She's right behind me, isn't she?"

Both boys nod and you feel arms drape around your neck.

"Do you really think all of those things about me?"

You turn bright red and gulp while slowly nodding.

Mina lets go and walks around to sit next to you. You look at your food and try to hold back the blush on your face that would put Kirishima's hair to shame.

"Y/n~"

Your eyes widen and you gulp, slowly turning to Mina.

"Y-yes."

"BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

You jump at her loud declaration and look around to see a few tables looking at you. Kirishima and Bakugo start laughing and your brother is just 'aww'ing.

"O-okay."

Mina smiles and sits back down.

"So you two~"

You facepalm at your brother's idiocy and lean into Mina. She chuckles and makes a bold move, she kisses your cheek. You turn bright red again but don't hide it.

"I fucking told you shitty hair was right."

You growl and glare at Bakugo.

"Whatever Bakahoe."

{{time skip}}

Everyone was hanging out in the lobby today. You were laying across the couch with your head in Mina's lap and your feet in Denki's lap. Bakugo was sitting on top of your stomach and Kirishima was in the floor. Sero was in the kitchen with Iida, going over something.

"Bakugo, your crushing me."

"Good. Fucking deal with it."

You growl and Mina runs her hand through your hair. You sigh and relax at her touch.

Man were you lucky to have her as a girlfriend.

You two loved doing things together, amusement parks, carnivals and cafés. You have only been a couple for a month but even Aizawa shipped you two. He would give you permission to go out every time you asked.

"God Mina, you're the best."

It almost sounded like a moan but you didn't think anything if it. Bakugo and Mina turned bright red, thinking you were going for something else. Mina smirked and leaned into your ear the best she could.

"Hm? Do we need to take this to your dorm?"

You turned red but smirked and nodded. You shoved Bakugo off of your stomach and walked to your dorm, leaving a stunned Mina sitting on the couch.

"Fucking go! You look like an idiot just standing there."

She ran after you and let's just say, Mina was good at many things.