-Insecure (Katsuki Bakugo)-

You laugh and place a hand on Kaminari's shoulder for support.

"God that was so corny!"

The electric blonde continues to throw pick-up lines at you and you continue to laugh with him.

Your boyfriend, Katsuki, watches from across the room.

At first he would grit his teeth in annoyance but it soon turned into sighs of insecurity as he thinks of your relationship.

You are a bubbly, friendly girl with such a nice personality, you can make Aizawa smile.

Katsuki is a rude, over-confident guy with a sour personality.

No wonder you're currently laughing with Kaminari and not him.

Angered by his insecurities, Katsuki walks out of the cafeteria. He punches the wall, annoyed that he feels this way.

He slides down the wall, placing his head in his hands and thinking.

Thinking about what he would do without you.

Thinking about how he'll react when you dump him for Kaminari.

Thinking about the good times you had, trying to find any hints.

"Katsuki?"

The blonde looks down the hall and sees you jogging towards him. You look at the wall then at his bleeding hands.

"Who pissed you off?"

You sit in-front of him.

"My-fucking-self."

You frown and run a hand through his hair. He swats your hand away and abruptly stands.

"If you're going to leave me, do it now and stop fucking leading me on."

Your brows furrow in confusion as you stand. You look him in the eyes, trying to find an emotion.

All you were met with was anger.

"Katsuki, why would I leave you?"

"Because...because I'm not the fucking best at relationships and shit. I can't go a day without fucking blowing up...literally. All I do is yell and fight. I can't even make you happy! What kind of boyfriend can't make his girl laugh!"

You frown deeper, stepping closer and placing your hands on Katsuki's cheeks.

"You might not be the best at relationships but you're doing great. I fucking love you, explosions and all. You do yell a lot but it's part of you, a part that makes you the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. You make me more happy than anything, not even Kaminari's stupid pick-up lines make me as happy as you do. Did you know that when ever I feel horrible, all I have to do is think about your eyes and I'm okay again? Please don't think I plan on leaving you because you can't get rid of me that easy."

You send him a small smile and rub your nose against his before leaning in for an actual kiss.

Katsuki kisses back with pure happiness and relief. His hands rest on your cheek and in your hair while your wrap around his neck. Katsuki smiles into the kiss and pulls back.

"Thank you."

"Anytime Katsu."

You smile and give him a quick peck before walking back to the mess hall hand-in-hand.

"Well if it isn't Class 1-A's famous couple-"

"Shove a cock down your throat and choke on it Monoma."

You glare at the boisterous blonde and continue walking.

"That was badass."

You chuckle and find your lunch table, sitting down and scarfing your food. Katsuki shakes his head and sighs with a small smile.

"I fell in love with a fucking pig."
-----

It's short but I saw a thing in a scenario book.

It said something along the lines of; Katsuki is actual really insecure about you leaving him because of his 'aggressive' personality.

I thought it was cute and wanted to write a one-shot.

It's kind of angsty but not really?

Idk, happy pride month!