Epilogue

play music at %%%

"What do I—"

Namjoon squatted next to him, "What do you mean what should you do. You need to go see him, regardless of your parents."

Jimin turned to face the older, bamboozled, "You know where he is?" He asked.

Namjoon nodded, "Yeah. He told me to find out why you were ignoring him and not replying to his letters."

"So there's more?" Jimin stood up.

"Yeah. I even remembered telling him to stop...that you were probably moving on but he told me he didn't care, that he wanted you to at least read what he wanted to say."

Jimin felt like crying.

Namjoon stood up, "Come on. We're going to see him."

***

Jimin looked at Namjoon who was driving in the driver's seat, "What if he doesn't want to see me?" He fidgeted with his thumbs and Namjoon looked in the rear view mirror, "Then what were the letters for then, to tell you he hates you?"

Jimin shrugged, "Maybe...I don't know.."

Namjoon really felt for Jimin, he really did. "Jimin, I can tell you that Yoongi loves you for who you are and he would never say he hates you of all people."

Jimin nodded slightly, "Okay." Jimin stuttered nervously.

***
6 hours later...

We eventually reached our destination which was a long ride but there was an apartment block that didn't look so appealing.

"Here we are." Namjoon explained and Jimin looked at the state of the street, scrunching his nose.

"Shall we go?" Namjoon said as he unclasped his seatbelt and Jimin nodded, doing the same.

————

They entered the building and walked straight up to the receptionist that looked sick and tired of her job but when she laid her eyes on Namjoon, her eyes lit up.

She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear seductively, "Welcome to our apartments! How may I help you?"

Namjoon smiled, showing his dimples, "Can you please show us where a person named Min Yoongi lives?"

The woman's knees nearly got weak from the dimple attack and she was love struck for a second.

"Madam?" Namjoon said shaking her out of her thoughts, "Hm?—I mean yes, sure." She coughed, clearing her voice, "Follow me."

————

She took us to the third floor of the building and it was quite a slow journey as the woman kept staring at Namjoon and asking him questions like "what's your name" "age" etc. Mostly personal questions.

Finally, we where here.

"Can you open his door please? You see, he's a deep sleeper. And I doubt he'd open the door for us." Namjoon explained as his voice echoed through the hallway in a lower octave.

This literally should of made the woman suspicious about us but for some reason, she was too hypnotized by Namjoon's looks for that.

She took out the room key for the room and she swiftly opened it, smiling, "There you go!"

She then walked away slipping something into Namjoon's jacket pocket and when he turned around to ask she mouthed the words 'call me' and continued walking her way.