Nuisance

Lucy's POV

I'm guessing that all of our heads couldn't wrap around the situation because when I looked at everyone's reactions all I saw was a mouth that hung open.

"Gon? Why are you crying?"

My body moved towards the mess of a boy by its own. My arms stretched out and before I could even stop myself, I was in an full on embrace with him.

"It's nothing, I'm fine. Let's go back okay?"

None of us dared to try and talk it out with him so we just walked along side him to the guild. I couldn't stop myself from looking at Killua's reaction though. He was hurting, for the first time I could see he cared about something.

He was worried about his friend, maybe even his only friend. I'd change that of course, we'd all be friends.

"If I tell you will you even believe me?" Gon mumbled. He was trying to ask himself whether or not it's a good idea to tell us about something, or at least I guessed that's what he was trying to do.

"Of course we would." I assured him, his head turned just enough just so we could see his left eye and half of his mouth. Once again I saw a smile appear on his face, "Thank you."

A few moments later

"Ah, finally! We made it back! I'm still sore from yesterday so walking here was harder than I thought it would be." My legs were starting to shake as every step brought a bit of pain. But after seeing what I saw, that pain was nothing.

The guild was filled with what seemed to be canon ammunition or iron pillars. The tense atmosphere filled with gasps from our team and growling could be heard.

"Who the hell did this?" Natsu grumbled, he frightened me a bit now. We all ran inside and called out for our guild mates, I yearned the sounds of their happy voices.

"Cana? Mira? Romeo? Gramps?" Natsu and Gray were calling out everyone's name while trying to keep everything together. "Damnit, what the hell happened? Where is everyone?"

"Hey guys..."

That soft voice was almost enough to erase the memory of the broken guild hall I saw. It was Mira, she looked perfectly fine except her usual bright and warm smile was now a fake one she tried to pull.

"C'mon, I'll take you where the others are."

When we arrived to the cellar I found everything I loved, the laughter, smiles, and people. But it was a bit depressing down there, everyone else was still affected from what happened to our home.

"Gramps, what the hell happened?!"

Natsu demanded the Master who was already very drunk. He could barely answer Natsu's question with understandable words, they were all slurred.

"Don't worry about it... the dark guild just attacked that's all..."

"To hell with them! We have to confront them!"

"No... we mustn't... we cannot start a war with this guild... we might not have enough man power..."

"Fine..."

What ever Master says, goes. It doesn't matter what we think, well it does but if Master says its final then that's that. It hurts sometimes knowing we can't always save everyone or help everyone but we know it's for our own good. It's just that this time it was different.

Someone came and destroyed our home and we still haven't taken any action about it? Of course everyone would be a little upset, it was outrageous. But we had to play it carefully, we couldn't afford to make any stupid moves.

"Due to the events that took place today I advice all teams to stay with each other until further notice. Do not leave anyone alone unless necessary and be sure to be cautious, we don't know what this guilds goal is but we do know they're dangerous. Please be careful and we'll address this matter tomorrow."

The Master sent us all on our way, it was time to go home.

"Home sweet home." I said to everyone in my apartment, they all sighed and plopped on the spots they found comfortable.

"Man, today was really something." Gray said, his clothes already all over the place.

"Gray, your clothes."

"Gah!"

I began to laugh at Grays reaction to his clothing being everywhere but on himself. Soon everyone else did the same, everyone except Gon.

He still looked a little shaken up, like something was going on inside his head. 'I wonder what happened?' My mind began to wonder trying to figure out what was happening to Gon. The little boy realized I was staring at him and quickly plastered a smile onto his face.

"Lucy-San, are you alright?"

"Mhm."

'Somethings up. His voice doesn't have that usual ring to it, what's going on? Is this really Gon? Is this an enemy in disguise? No it couldn't be, Natsu would have been able to smell the opposing force instantly. Then what is it?'

I calmed myself down by breathing in and out slowly, I couldn't allow myself to stress myself out anymore than I already have. First Gon and now the Guild, I couldn't let anything else fill my head with fears.

"I think we should all call it a night." Killua trailed off with his focus on his best friend, he was still worried. We agreed on that and all laid down in our comfy sleeping areas and dozed off.

The Next Morning

All of us headed out into town to find some breakfast before going to get a job. Our journey for breakfast came to a speedy end when practically the whole town was in front of a tree.

We obviously went to go investigate and what I saw made my world shatter. It was one of my best friends, Levy. All of her team was strung up on the tree like some ornament.

"What is this?"

A mumble from the crowd sent shivers down our spines. As the group of people moved so they could form a clear pathway for someone to walk down, we saw our Master.

It was obvious he had gotten drunk again but became sober seeing the situation.

"I can take the attack on my guild hall. But I won't let anyone touch my children!"

His power suddenly came out of no where and the ground beneath him began showing cracks.

"This means war!"

1068 words -not including the a/n- wow. It isn't the most I've done, I think the last chapter was the one with the most words. I'm still pretty proud of myself though and I'm really glad to see people are actually reading what I write!

Don't worry guys after this I'm going to start working on an Nanbaka fan fiction! Well I mean if you were worried, if you weren't then I have another announcement. (Sorry if the author notes are so long lmao)

I notice that when I try and read Nanbaka fan fictions or crossovers there are always things like "reader x character" or "OC x character" and it kind of irritates me.

Like I understand people like that but I'm really just there for made up stories on the characters lives, you know? I'm sorry if you don't feel the same but I do respect your opinions! If you guys want me to do stuff like that I can but I won't guarantee that I'll like it.

Whatever makes you guys happy though, if you want me to do it just say the word and it'll be done! Thanks if you read this far, you didn't need to but you did so I'm thankful.

Okay guys, thanks for reading and I hope you read some more!

💚