aNnOuNcMeNt

Lucy: Hello Everyone! Welcome to today's announcement! So, the writer has been thinking a lot lately and we've finally come to a conclusion!

Natsu: Luce, whats this? Why are you talking to your wall?

Lucy: I'm not talking to the wall! I'm talking to the readers!

Natsu: Readers? There's nobody in here but us?

Lucy: I- You know what Natsu, just go sit down! I have to talk about some-

Gray: Oh are you guys playing a game? I want to play too!

Lucy: This isn't a game, Gray! I'm announcing something! Lucy KICK!

Gray: Owwww

Erza: You idiots, be quiet! My little brother is trying to sleep!

Lucy: Since when is he your little brother?

Erza: Since the first time I saw him??

Lucy: But he was our enemy- STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Erza: *hits lucy* what did I say? Gon is trying to sleep!

Killua: Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to feed Lilac and you guys aren't helping.

Erza: Ah, sorry Killua.

Lucy: Anyways! *cough* The writer is thinking about making a sequel to this book BUT with more crossovers!

Erza: Really?! That's amazing!

Lucy: Yeah! She's thinking about making us meet some people from a place called Nanba Prison and people from a school called Hero Aca- something.

Erza: Oh sounds fun!

Lucy: Yeah but now it's time to get logical. Killua, you mind?

Killua: I got this. Okay people listen up. So if you haven't noticed Lucy and them are in a totally different time frame. Me and Gon are from modern times but they are far in the past! And if we want to meet these people we'll have to do the same thing we did to get here.

Lucy: Wait, what did you guys do?

Killua: Let me finish! So, we had our friend Kurapika help us with a portal. We needed to get a "souvenir" from the monster we were supposed to fight. But as you know, the monster was no where to be found which is still kind of suspicious.

Gray: Oh yeah, you're right.

Killua: Mhm, so we'll need to make another portal. Which should he easy since this is an anime and anything's possible. Literally.

Lucy: Stop breaking the fourth wall.

Killua: You've broke it multiple times.

Natsu: Whats a fourth wall?

Erza & Lucy: Not now, Natsu!

Killua: So yeah. One more thing, the writer wanted us to give you her thanks. She really appreciates the fact that some people are voting, commenting and reading her story. She loves you all very much and hopes you'll read more in the future.

Lucy: Aww! Des-San is so nice! I hope she doesn't over work herself...

Killua: Nonsense, if anything she needs to update more!

Me: G-Guys... can we keep it rolling please?

Lucy: Of course! Sorry!

Killua: Ahem, well yeah thats pretty much it. Oh and, she's wondering whether or not you guys want her to do an OC thing. Which is stupid since she already stated she doesn't do OC x Whatever.

Lucy: She just wants opinions! She's a very nice person, you should take some notes.

Killua: Hm? Did you guys hear that? All I hear is chirping.

Lucy: HEY!

Erza: SHHHH! Gon is SLEEPING!

Me: Hehe... anyways guys, thank you for listening and uh... see you in the next one?

Killua: Stop being so shy, we'll see you people in the next part.

Lucy: So until then, don't forget about us! Okay?

Gray and Natsu: Buh Bye!