Ahaha-

Hey guys! Remember me? Yeah, I'm back. Remember how I made all those announcements on how grand the remake would be? And then proceeded to not make the remake? Yeah well, I'm here to change that!

So as you all know, I may or may not have overestimated myself when it came to the crossovers and realized I was writing for the wrong reasons. So I put the stories to the side and worked on school because boy oh boy is it kicking my ass right now. BUT I do intend on making the remake/sequel since I have become somewhat of a better author. I have also realized my borders / standards and figured out what I'm capable of and what I am not capable of.

Although I was away for so long, I am so happy you wonderful people have read my book and found it (hopefully) enjoyable. I wrote this for fun and never imagined it making it this far. Then again, anything is possible.

I also wanted to say I'm probably going to keep Lilac in there because like, she's amazing. And in one of my previous updates I talked about twin ocs joining the group, I might make it happen but I haven't really decided since I'm not a big fan of ocs in books. Well, that was really all there was to this update. Thank you guys so much for reading this! I couldn't have imagined making it this far. I love you guys and see you in the remake that I truly do intend on actually making. Adiós!