Ukyo x reader- Ninjas are cool

Requested by: N/A but wanted be to do this next so I am.

Naruto AU- everyone is beyblade people except for Gaara, Temari and Kankuro are the same.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Your POV*

It was the Chunin Exam was starting so you and your team had to come to the leaf village. You are regally from Sand village so this was new.

Before hand everyone had to take a writing/multiple choice exam. I sat next to a light long hair boy form the leaf and to my left was Gaara which I knew he would help me cheat to pass. Yup we HAD to cheat to pass.

Gaara mad an eye out of the sand to copie off of others. I had other ways, I made a small hand symbol and I read the mind of the guy to my right, he must have known because he looked at me, smiled and he said his name is Ukyo.

-Time Skip-

"Now for the next fight!" The ancoer said.

Gaara went against some leaf boy name Yugo. Temari went against some leaf girl name Sasha.

"(Y/N) vs Ukyo" Yes it's my fight next.

"Good luck (Y/N)!'' Temari wished me.

I jumped down to the stadium thing to meet my aponit. He is very cute.

"I will win." I said.

It was going well in tell he mad a hand sigh and he diapered. I looked around confused soon I stared to feel pain all around me.

Soon I can't see anything then I fall back.

When I came to I open my eyes only thing I saw was light blue hair.

"Ah, I see you are awake." Ukyo said to me. I smiled.

"Why- why are you here?" I asked because It was weird.

"I just wanted to know if you were okay....and to tell you something." He mumbled.

"Okay. What was it that you wanted to say to me?"

"I-I think I'm in love...with you." I blushed so much.

"I think I'm in love with you too,"

"Will you go out with me?" We both ask.

"Yes!" We both said.

The End!

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I will finish this soon. Next ones are gonna be:

Ren Wu- martial arts camp.

Suoh x reader- Battle boat thing

Kyle x reader- Battle boat thing

Laban Vanot x reader (Percy Jackson AU)

Boa Alcazaba x reader- Snake pit love