Free x Depressed reader

A/N: I'm sorry if this is bad and or triggers you it will be sad with a happy ending. I am also sorry if Free is ooc.

Requested by:N/A

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Free POV*

After beying Valt(?) I walk down a hallway and stop at a door one that you can always hear crying and something being cut.

"No one loves me...No...o-one wi-ill ca...er if I die." I heared (Y/N) said. I frown at that I do like her I just don't know how to tell her.

"Ju-just this once I...I want...t-to be Free from every thing...the...pai-in." (Y/N) said again. I came up with a great idea.

-Time Skip-

I went in the woods away from everyone. I looked at the paper that the doctors send, this was for (Y/N)'s recent visit. She is trying to kill herself. I just wish I had the guts to tell her how I fell.

-Another Time Skip-

*(Y/N)/ your POV*

I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I felled the bathtub with water, I had two options one drown myself but I deiced not to do that. The other was cutting my wrist deep enough to hit something important and then I hold my wrist to the water and let it all go out that way. I decide to do that one.

I grabbed a knife and cut my wrist. I watch as all of my blood go on the water. I was thinking know one would miss me differently Free. It fells like he hates me so I hope I will make him happy. I started to fell light headed before everything went black I heared the front door open.

*Free POV*

We came back from a pratcie and I ran to (Y/N) room to see how she was doing.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Open the door." I yelled outside the bathroom door in her room.

" What's wrong Free?" Asked Valt.

"The door wront open." I said. I must of looked scared because they did not asked anything after that.

-Time skip-

*Your POV*

Am I died. Did I do it...ha I'm died I did it.

"Did you see that boy, he was so upset." A voice said.

-Time skip-

*Free POV*

Chris toke (Y/N) to the doctors and she is being taken care of. She as to wake on her own so I am afraid that she will die.

I walked to her room and open it. I walked to her bed to see her sleeping she looked so peaceful.

"Hay (Y/N) I um...I have to tell you I love so much..and I hope you fell the same."I sadly said.

No answer.

"I really do love you." I tried again.

nothing.

I was about to leave when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I look to see (Y/N) with tiers in her eyes and a smile on her face.

"I love you too." (Y/N) said.

-The End