Meeting The Sunbaenims(Part2)

Why you have to be so rude ~~

Kai stands in front of AA and Hana. With his face that is expressionless and emotionless , AA felt someone might die today in her hands. As AA opens her mouth to do a counter attack, someone pulls Kai aside.

"Sorry, AA.. He's always like this. Welcome to SME trainee !" D.O smiled with his heart-shaped lips.

Baekhyun interrupt,

"Trainee? They already debuted !"

4D D.O strikes again ,

"They are ? When ?"

All the EXO members except Kai slapped their hand to their forehead.

"Hyung, did you you just drink water with ants in it ? Why are you so blank today, hyung?!" Sehun asked D.O while hugging him.

Kai pushes Sehun away and hugged D.O. "Don't touch my hyung!"

AA smirks at him. "Childish Kai," she whispered.

Kai looked at AA."You!"

He walked towards her and now they are facing each other.

"What is it ?!" AA starts the counter strike against Kai.

"You are the one who are having problems with me and now you asking me why ?!" Kai attacks her.

The room is in silent mode again with only Kai's and AA's voice heard. No one of them willing to take any action. Kai is like this and AA is like that. Kai is a dog and AA's a cat.

"Well , hello ! You're the one who started this !" AA started to red. Same goes to Kai.

Their faces started to turn red.

Hana and D.O holds them fast. They don't want them to start a real fight.

"I think we should end it here now ..." Hana smiled. She holds AA very tight , "I think we should get going, nice meeting you guys,"

Hana bowed and drags AA away really fast. As soon as their hubaenims went away. D.O started nagging at Kai meanwhile the other artists and staffs only manage to laugh at them.

"Kids nowadays ... I am very sure they will fall for each other next time we meet them,"

Kai overheard the staffs and looked at them,

"I will NOT fall for her!!!"

D.O smirks 'We'll see, Kai ... we'll see ..' he said deeply in his heart.