Maknae Line Meeting(Part2- The Maknaes of Maknae Line Talk)

Just believe in yourself. Be just the way you are. Forget what people talks about you and just be want you wanna be...

AA and Joy walked together to their dorm as their meeting ended. Glad that the meeting place is only a few blocks away from their dorm, so .. no need to take a cab and just walk.

They were busy talking and talking when they heard,

"Thung Ah sshi !!!! Joy sshi !!!!"

AA and Joy looked at each other. "Sehun oppa," they smiled.

Looking at their back , Sehun and Tao were running towards them meanwhile Kai only walked slowly.

"Wait up !" Sehun said as he arrived with Tao. Leaving Kai behind. Tao looked at Kai,

"Palli!!!!" Tao shouted while waving his hands at Kai.

Kai just make a sign asking them to walk first.

"He'th always like that guyth ... ethpethially(especially) when he meetth(meets) you , Thung Ah sshi ... " Sehun smiled.

"It's okay, oppa. I'm fine with it. As long as he doesn't bother me that much, I am okay." AA chuckled.

"Oppa, why you keep calling her by her real name ? AA unnie is simpler." Joy protested as Sehun always call AA with her real name.

"Joy sshi ... jealous ?" Tao looked at Joy with a cynical look.

Joy pinched Tao's cheeks. Making him cried like a baby.

"It hurts ~~~"

Joy smiled. "Serve you right!"

Tao pinched Joy's cheeks back as a revenge.

"Now it's your turn!" He said.

AA and Sehun laughed at their childish act. Kai who just walked passed them stopped,

"Walk faster or Kris hyung will be nagging at us again," he said quickly and then walked away.

AA make an act like he wanted to punch Kai on the head and Sehun just laugh with Joy and Tao.

"I hate him," AA whispered at Sehun.

"He'th alwayth like that," Sehun answered, whispering too.

"AA sshi ... tell us more about yourself," Tao asked as the four of them walked together in one row accept for Kai who walked in front of them like he's the leader.

AA smiled,

"Well, my mom is an American and my dad is a Korean. So I am technically mixed. I have a sister living in America now at my granny's place. We are orphans as our parents died due to a car crash when I was a baby. I was 2 years old I guess and my sister is 8 years old."

"Sorry AA sshi,"Tao said with a saddened voice.

AA smiled.

"It's okay , I'm fine with it,"

"Unnie, proceed please ?" Joy said. She seemed want to know more about AA's life.

"Sorry if you guys have this habit , but I really hate waiting for people. My sister also said, wait... not only my sister , Hana also said that I am very hot-tempered , stubborn and noisy. I am the most hated person in my class at school." AA chuckled.

"Doeth people know that you are a trainee before?" Sehun asked.

"Well , in school I am quite popular in rapping competition and we also have our own band, but they never know that I am an SM trainee, weird , isn't it ?" AA chuckled. "Oh yeah, I forgot ... during my trainee years , I have a long hair.. and I debuted with a short hair ... "

"Do you guys wanna know , AA unnie is really blurr," Joy interrupted.

AA looked at Joy, "Why do you have to tell them ?" She asked.

"Well they need to know , right ?" Joy said with a cynical smile. AA sighed.

Sehun and Tao already laughed. AA looked depressed.

"Well , don't worry. Kyungthoo hyung ith like you too .. blank." Sehun said. Tao nodded saying that he agreed with Sehun's statement.

"But, Shorty is more blank compare to Kyungsoo hyung,"

They all looked at Kai. He was smirking at AA. AA looked at him and then started to clench her fist.

"Yah !!!!!!!!!" She ran towards Kai with her fist.

Kai quickly ran away. Meanwhile Sehun, Tao and Joy watched them with a laugh.

"Shorty Ah !!! Shorty Ah !!!"

Kai shouted when he's running away from AA.