21. Dawn's POV

No update tomorrow I'm going to the library with Susan and Bailey to do our Presidential Speech thing. hehe enjoy this one!! Hot picture of Louis on the side for your enjoyment ~Dana

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still crying, but MAN! Was it hot in here! I stood up and fanned my self, the tears from my eyes were not helping. I wanted to take off my dress so freaking bad, but I can't because its a DRESS! I heard the door creak, Louis must've shifted off the door. I opened the door and Louis was standing there, kind of frozen. I opened it all the way and sneaked out to my bedroom. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans from a drawer.

Jasmine rented this hotel room out for a week, so I guess we just kinda have to stay here. I took off the dress and slipped on the pair of pale skinny jeans. I didn't bother with a shirt. A cami is as good as anything. With that, I just sneaked back to the closet.

"Really?" he asked. "Well you have to tell her! If you keep something like that from a girl, she'll like kill you! Honestly, if you truly love Susan the way you say you do, you have to tell her! Maybe she loves you back! I'm pretty sure she does! Who wouldn't love a small Irish lad like yourself?" he said into the phone. Oh, Niall must have problems with telling Susan he loves her. Aww! That's sweet!

I slipped into the closet, knowing that eavesdropping is wrong on so many levels. I turned on the light that was here. There was a vacuum cleaner, a broom, and a pole with some coat hangers on it, that was above our heads. We're short people heh heh. I stood in the other side, realizing there was more room then I had had before. Louis was just blocking me from the other part of the closet. There actually was enough room to lay down, with my feet just touching the broom.

Just then Louis came in the closet, sending me to the ground. He grabbed my arm to try to stop me, but obviously it didn't because I just pulled him down on top of me. In the process of doing this, my head kind of hit the wall and it really hurt. I rubbed my head and Louis was breathing in my ear. He was kind of growling or roughly breathing into my ear. It was sexy, I'll have to admit. There's something about a 20 year old boy, a member of a world famous band that goes by the name of One Direction, that's laying on top of you, breathing in your ear. Like, seriously.

"Dawn," he squeaks out.

"Yeah?" I asked. It was getting kind of hard now, since Louis was kind of crushing my ribs.

"I fell on my balls," he squeaks again.

"Oh that must hurt," I said, sympathetically, even though I have no idea how it feels, I'm not a boy.

"Yep," he breathes.

"What can I do to make it like, hurt less?" I asked.

"Umm... help me up" he squeaked. I laughed and I shifted a bit so we were laying next to each other. Then I shifted again so I could stand up and helped him up. He rubbed the spot where it must've hurt. I looked away, my YOUNG INNOCENT EYES!

O end of chapter 21 O