My eyes opened as sunshine came through the window and my face was completely blinded.
"Aish ..", I growled and closed the curtains.

I looked at the bed and saw that Jungkook was not there, where is he? I was not quite awake yet and everything turned around because I got up too fast.
I stretched before I went down; I hope that was not a dream.

To make sure it was not a dream, I went to the door and heard voices from below.
"Do you want a coffee?" I heard my mother ask someone.
The thought of coffee was disgusting.
I'll never understand why people can drink that nasty and bitter thing.
I went to the kitchen and saw my mother with Jungkook. It was not a dream.

"Good morning darling, did you sleep well?" my mother asked me while making two cups of coffee;
I was puzzled because I thought my mother would be weird when she saw Jungkook, but she's just like every morning.
"Good morning ..." Jungkook said hesitantly and smiled sheepishly in my direction

I had tears in my eyes because he was back. Somehow, I was incredibly happy about it; happy to have him by my side again.

"Good morning you two." I croaked and sat down next to Jungkook; I had to yawn.
"I am very happy to see him again," my mother said, putting some orange juice on the table for me.
"I'm glad he's here, too," I said, staring into my glass.

Everything in my mind went crazy because I do not know if it's right what I'm doing.
I was deep in thought and extremely nervous.
What will he tell me? How will I react?
What remains is that my heart was racing like crazy; the reason was Jungkook.

"Honey, we talk to you," my mother said with her face close to mine.
She scared me to death.
"Sorry, I think I'm not quite there yet," I mumbled, drinking my orange juice.
I looked at my phone and saw that we already have 9 o'clock in the morning.

"Jungkook, do you have school, or do you have to go to work?" I asked him.
"We have been in Seoul since yesterday and at the moment I am logically unemployed," he said, sipping his coffee; So he already work.

"By the way, my mother knows that I'm here. I explained it to her this morning." he said and I nodded, relieved that she knew and did not have to worry about where he was.
"Would you like to have breakfast outside?" I asked him with a smile on my face; my mother interrupted me. "I can also prepare something for you," she said, startled, and cleaned up the kitchen.
"Mom, it's better that we talk privately, but thanks," I said, putting my hand on Jungkook's knee.

I noticed him twitch and I found it rather amusing because I know he's getting weak at my touch.

„Your dad left a message for me, he stays with his friends, and you sweetheart bring you a sick leave, you need a few days for you. I will sleep with a friend today after the late shift. You stay a little more Jungkook?" She asked and we were surprised; I was so thankful to have such a mother. She is so caring and understanding.
"If you don't mind, Taehyung?" He looked at me uncertainly but I wanted him to stay a little bit longer.
"It does not bother me at all.", I said and smiled.
"Here, to order lunch.," she said, putting money on the table.
Thank you Mom.

Despite the conversation with my mom Jungkook was still twitching because of my touch.
His nervousness turned me on and I noticed how all the old feelings came up.
I heard my mother laugh and disappear from the kitchen.

"What are you doing there?" Jungkook asked me and still did not look me in the eyes.
"Nothing.," I breathed in his ear and wandered with my fingers from the knee into his top.

He looked at me and I could not hold myself back at that moment.
I grabbed his neck and kissed him.
Jungkook returned my kisses and lifted me to the table.

Our lips moved passionately and the touches were beautiful.
What's happening?
I did not even know what he had done.
Yet I trusted him so much that I could not even hold back my desire for his body?
I love him, but is not it wrong to go that far?

At the moment, I had no choice but to swallow my fears and blindly trust him as I did then.
I hope I do not run into my ruin again.
Please Jungkook, never hurt me again ...

After a few minutes we broke away from our kisses.

"Damn, I missed you so much," he breathed in my ear.
I wanted to pull him over again, but I did not because the feeling of hunger came from my stomach.
We both had to grin.
"Let's go eat and talk.", He whispered and gave me another kiss on the forehead.

We put on our jackets and went out in the cold winter morning.