49. I came to pick you up

Guys I know it's been months! But I'm struggling a lot with creativity and inspiration so please help me. Dm me or text me on ig if you have ideas or something to say because I need help with this story and I don't want to give this up. Support me please?
@13pinkyprincess13 on ig

Ps I just had a break up.

Louis hasn't slept that night

His mind was a screaming mess, his chest tightly suffocated in sorrow and worry.
He kept looking at the sleeping boy in his arms, wondering how things turned this wrong with his mental health.

The need to please and the pain in his eyes the moment he gave up on his will to let Louis touch him, and then the fear when the boy refused to use him the way he wanted to be used...

Fuck.

Louis doesn't remember when he has fallen asleep at some point, but now he's wide awake and his chest has turned again in some messed up bunch of anxiety because Harry is gone.

This time though, there's a message on his nightstand.

'Hey, Lou! I'm sorry for last night, I'll make it up to you. I went to see Niall. Then I'll go to the pharmacy for a little while because Sandra needs a little help with something. Later. Xx'

Always so considerate, always so caring and careful, as if he's asking for permission but at the same time, he doesn't want to give too much information.
This is Harry.

- You don't have to make up anything...

Louis is worried, tired, heartbroken.

A heavy sigh escapes Louis' lips, and he finds himself alone in the flat, along with his thoughts about last night and with his now persistent anxiety.

That's when his best friend comes to his mind.

- Tommo, you have a talent for disturbing me while I'm barely awake in the morning lately.

These words are the first thing Louis hears when Zayn picks up.
- And you're being such a dick to me lately. The least you could do is bring your skinny ass here. We need to talk.

Zayn laughs, complaining about what Louis has just said about his ass before ending the call, promising Louis he'll be there soon.

Louis is a mess.
In his mind and heart, there's this little happiness coming from last night, because in all that pain and distress he was enjoying himself as he has never done before.

And yeah, it's Harry's merit, but at the same time, it's something new that Louis feels was missing in his life.
To feel alive.
To feel attracted by someone.
To feel himself, excited and in love and so, so close to someone else for once!
To feel connected to his true self.

He smiles sadly.
If things would have been better, he would have woken up with his boyfriend in his arms, clingy and cuddly, smiling blissfully at each other, in love.