Chapter 3

The next day while her mom is out shopping & David is out golfing, Aqua & Nate go out to the forest to pick mushrooms for her mom. She smiles cause it's just her & him so, they head to a spot that she knows about. While she picks some shrooms he walks to a clearing, sits down & she hears him talking to a shroom he picked & just as he's about to eat it she said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Aqua takes the shroom from him then said, "The Amanitus muscarius is a rare coastal mushroom originally used by the Iroquois to combat red malaria. It also happens to be a highly potent aphrodisiac. And then there's its infamous sister, the Amanita rubenica, affectionately known as Purple Julie. It will kill you in less than a minute. Guess what they both have in common?" Nate looks at her & asks, "What?" She shows him the shrooms & tells him the difference between the two when he takes both of them from her & hides them behind his back then said, "Pick a hand." She touches his right shoulder & asks, "What are you doing?" Nate smiles at her as he shows the mushroom she picked is white then he sleight-of-hands a bit and it's the purple one, only she can't see that. He's about to feed her the mushroom. Marie bites his finger & said, "Behave, babe." "I am behaving, hon." Nate said then he eats a mushroom, one assumes it's the aphrodisiac one cause he doesn't die, he offers the other one to Marie. She touches her boyfriend's face & said, "No." He kisses her palm, still offering the mushroom. She smiles then moves closer to him then pulls him into a passionate kiss & after a few hours, they're on the forest floor making love for the first time ever.

They finally head back with the shrooms they picked while holding hands. "I'm glad we waited cause that was amazing, babe." Marie said as they reach the house. When they go inside, she heads to the kitchen to clean the mushrooms they collected when Nate comes up behind her, wraps his arms around her waist & kisses her neck where she has a tattoo of a killer whale. "Babe, we have to be careful cause mom & David could come home any second." said Marie. Nate nips her bite then kisses it once more & said, "I know babe. But it's hard not to kiss you." She smiles as she turns in his arms & they make out in the kitchen. Nate sits her on the corner while they kiss & she wraps her legs around his waist.

An hour later, Alexis comes home & get dinner ready. Aqua & Nate are sitting on the couch cuddling when she walks in. They're asleep when she checks on them, she smiles when she sees the smile on Aqua's face as she slept.     Later on that night, Alexis woke up Aqua & Nate for dinner which was mushroom surprise. After dinner, Aqua said, "Babe, if you want to you can sleep with me in my room instead of the guesthouse." Nate smiles at her & said, "Thanks, babe. Sure I'd love that." She wraps her arms around his waist & kisses his neck. Aqua heads upstairs while Nate goes to get his backpack from the guest house. She gets ready for bed when Nate walks into her room. "Let's head to bed, babe." Marie said as she gets into bed while Nate undressed. They crawled into bed & fall asleep in each other's arms.