Chapter 5

The next morning, Aqua wakes up not seeing Nate so, she heads downstairs to see him & David talking but, she stays out of sight knowing that Nate was playing David for a fool cause her & Nate have dated since freshmen year of highschool but him & David began dating when Nate & her were in collage. When David leaves, she walks out from hiding & said, "He is really dumb if you ask me?" Nate looks at her & said, "I know, babe. He has no idea what's going on here." Nate smiles as he hugs Aqua & said, "Soon we won't have to worry about him coming between us."

Later that day, Aqua & Nate go out to pick more shrooms for her mom as well as some Purple Julie for David. On the way back to the house, they talk about their future after David is gone when Nate stops & looks at her. "What's wrong, babe?" Aqua asks him. He smiles as he pulls out a ring from his pants pocket, got down on one knee & asks, "Aquamarie, we've been through alot together. You're the only girl who loved me for who I really was. You don't care that I'm bisexual but you're the only one I really love. Will you marry me?" She looks at him in shock then said, "Yes, I'll marry you, silly. I love you & nobody is changing that." Nate put the ring on her left hand & kisses her which she returns happy.

They head back to the house, holding hands knowing that David would be mad at them cause he wanted Nate to himself. They walk into the house to see David sitting at the island in the kitchen. Aqua doesn't look up but heads to her room to work on her songs when she hears David yelling at Nate. Aqua