anxiety attack #16 - april, 2019

Blinking love

The lights blink. They blink again. They just keep blinking but I cannot look away. The music is loud, but his voice. I like it. I like it so much.

My chest is heavy. My lungs have bricks. The smell lingering in the hair is strong. Alcohol and smoke.

I feel light headed and as the song ends, a much more aggressive one starts. The voice is now raspy and throaty. I like it, but I liked the other one better.

A strong taste fills my mouth and I glup the liquid down.

I feel like I'm falling. I am falling as the lights blink and blink and blink. They blink quickly. Blue and purple all over.

But everything changes. From afar I see him. His chocolate eyes. So dark but so warm. Breathtaking. His smile so sweet, sweeter than honey or vanilla. I can feel the taste of it on the tip of my tongue.

A smile automatically appears on my lips as my eyes land on him.

The bodies around me keep moving as I stand between them and watch him getting closer to me.

His hand land on my arm so tenderly, making me almost forget how to breathe. His lips lean close to my hear and I listen to a beautiful melody. His voice, so soft like velvet.

Everything feels like a beautiful memory. Like the best childhood memory you made in a summer in your grandparents house by the morning.

His eyes meet mine and I remember I need to breathe. His smile full on display just for me and I'm the luckiest person on earth.

My forehead rests on his, I can feel his scent. Fresh and new but nostalgic. I have always loved how good his perfume smells.

His lips touch my cheek and I feel my skin on fire. It's so soft and delicate like the touch of a could.

A sigh escapes my mouth, enjoying the moment. He's closer. His body against mine and his arms around me.

He makes me feel higher than the pills I took yesterday. Every second that passes the more I want him and the more my heart is warm.

Sugar candy lips pressed against mine.

There's no music. No lights blinking. No bodies dancing around. Just us. Him and I.

In a moment of pure bliss. Me in his arms and his lips against mine. Just like how they should be. That's why things are the way they are.