Ch.1

This is it, this is it Natalie, you can do this. That's what I kept telling myself as I stalked over to Ashton. It had only been last weekend that we had made out in his dressing room after the guys show in Cali, and now, Thursday, he still hasn't uttered a word to me. The silence was literally killing me and I just had to know why. Why would he pretend nothing had happened, more importantly, why had I let anything happen between him and I? Sure, his dirty blonde hair in a bandana was hot and the small smiles he'd send my way whenever we crossed paths was adorable but I had always been immune to the power of boy bands. In fact, that's how I got my job in stage management for the well-known heart-throb band 5 Seconds Of Summer. When Carly, the boss, had interviewed me she asked how I would react to being around the guys all the time. I had told her I would be fine and stable considering they weren't all that to me. She had laughed that off and hired me anyway but after my first three weeks she realized I wasn't kidding. Now, almost three months into the job, I had finally given in. I had willingly let Ashton push me against the door of his dressing room, sighed in content when his tongue touched my skin and had moaned his name repeatedly as I had come undone. What were you thinking? Do you actually think Ashton Irwin really wants you?! My brain doesn't like pleasing my heart, it likes screaming at it. So, that's how I, Natalie Woodsen, end up standing in front of the god known as Ashton. Before I could say anything Ashton gave me a heart melting smile;"Hey you." My throat was suddenly as dry as the Nevada deserts, not a word coming out. Ashton gave me a once over, his brows knitting together before looking back at my face, saying, "I'm taking you to my place for dinner tonight." He's not asking you, he's telling you, my subconscious thought. All I could do was nod. At this he smirked, nodding once before stepping closer to my frozen figure and lightly pressing his lips against my cheek. Instead of him backing away I felt his lips trail up to my ear, his voice -now low and raspy- whispering "make sure daddy's dinner is ready."