Ch.4

Three weeks. Three long Ashton filled weeks. Every night was like the first. He'd start out just teasing me with his tongue, slowly swirling it inside my folds. Then, he'd add a finger or three and would pump them, in and out of me, causing multiple orgasms. He loved it when I screamed "daddy" so loud the whole building floor could hear me. Then finally, he'd bury himself inside me, going as slow as he could bear before pounding me to a pulp. Sex seemed to be all he wanted from me because still, after three weeks, that's all we are. I believe the correct term is 'fuck buddies'. I can't complain, the past weeks with Ashton have been nothing but pure bliss. And after our amazing sex he'd just hold me. He'd hold me tightly against him, pressing kisses to my cheeks before falling asleep with me in his arms. Now, I spent every night at his place; I even take up a drawer in his dresser and some space in his closet. When I ran all this by my best (and only real) friend Rae, she laughed. Literally, she just laughed in my face. She then proceeded to tell me that if things kept going the way they are I'd be in old news by the first month's mark. I didn't tell her about the cuddling, it just seemed too personal, but admittedly she was right. I really shouldn't have listened to Rae because god, is she a raging bitch, but she's always been the one to give me advice on my life and so far she's proven to be right. But this is Ashton, the lovesick part of my brain told me, and you don't want to ruin what you have with him just because of what Rae said. But what do I have with him, other than the obvious? Sighing, I hang up my clip board and clock out, waiting for Ash to finish up whatever he's doing. That's my new routine now, everyday when I clock out I wait for him so he can take me to his place. I haven't even been in my apartment for more than a few seconds to grab things in almost a month. But all my troubles and worries vanish the minute I see Ashton round the corner and make his way to me. Once we're close enough to touch he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against him. He kisses every inch of my face, causing me to giggle like a little girl before he finally kisses me lips to shut me up. If only I had known that night in his dressing room that sex would lead to this. "How was daddy's kitten today?" he asks when he's done attacking my lips. "Alright", I say with a nonchalant shrug. He must see through it because his lips turn down at the corners and he mumbles something inaudible. He takes my hand, lacing his fingers through mine as we walk to his car. Tonight seems like every other night, except it doesn't feel right. Maybe its just my anxiety kicking in, but the troubled look in Ashton's normally happy eyes puts me on edge. We get inside the car and he begins driving in silence. Usually it doesn't bother me but this time the tension is so think you could cut it with Ashton's jawline. Holy Jesus, Natalie, keep it together! This is what sleeping with the drummer of the number one boy band in the country has done to me.