Ch.2

Five o'clock. That's when my shift ends. It is now four fifty-nine. One minute till Ashton is supposed to take me to his place. My palms are slick with sweat and I swear my heart beat could be heard from the second floor. Second floor. Ashton's floor. Stop! There goes my brain again, always in constant battle with my heart. As my heart and brain continued their never ending battle Ashton came into view and immediately my mind went blank. How had I not been so obsessed with him like every other girl in the world? This question was all I kept thinking while Ashton took his sweet time walking over to me. He put one leg in front of the other in the slowest pace ever. Once he reaches me his lips turn up at the corners, a heart stopping smile on his lips. "Ready to go?" he asks and just like that, I feel my panties moisten. Jesus Christ, just his voice gives you an orgasm. I simply nod, unable to form any other coherent thoughts. Unexpectedly, Ashton holds out his hand, and without a moments hesitation I take it, marveling at the feeling of his callused fingers gripping firmly onto my own. We walk in silence to the elevator, our hands swinging together between us. As soon as we get inside the elevator Ashton pushes the penthouse button and it dawns on me that I'm inside a room no bigger than a truck stop bathroom with Ashton Irwin, alone. I'm literally living out every teenage girl's fantasy. The elevator dings and the doors open. Ashton pulls me along with him inside the most gorgeous living room I've ever seen. He's living here? Jesus, his paycheck must be pure gold. Interrupting my thoughts, Ashton speaks; "Well well well, miss Natalie Woodsen, what's on the menu for tonight?" I didn't miss the double meaning in his words or the glint in his eyes that excites yet frightens me at the same time. Knowing he's actually waiting for a response I manage to squeak out, "me." Ashton wastes no time in hooking his arms around my waist and carrying me over to the beautiful white table in what I presumed was the dining room. Within mere seconds my shoes, jeans and shirt all lie on the floor as well as Ashton's while I lay on the table. All that's left is my matching red bra and underwear. Ashton smirks down at me as his fingers slowly pull down the thin fabric from my thighs. I uncharacteristically let out a whine, wanting the process of undressing me completely to quicken. Ashton finally throws the soaked panties to the side, chuckling; "You've been waiting for this haven't you? You have everyone fooled, thinking you're a sweet angel. You're not an angel are you Natalie? You're daddy's dirty kitten." After the last spoken syllable Ashton plunges his tongue inside of my folds, causing a yelp to fall from my dry lips. This. This is what you've been missing. For once my heart agreed with my brain. This, Ashton's soft tongue making circles inside me, licking me dry, is what I want. And apparently, it's what he wants too.