Ch.5

When we got to Ashton's place he ordered me Chinese food, of which I ate none of. Ironically, he didn't either. After playing with our food he sighs, cursing under his breath. My brows furrow in curiosity and worry; "Ash, what's wrong?" He stays silent for a few seconds before answering me. "All I do is sleep with you. But that's not all I want from you, Natalie.." I blink, more shocked that he called me by my actual name then by what he's saying. "I think.." he continues, running a hand through his luscious hair, "that I want you to be my girlfriend." My heart stops and my breath catches in my throat. Oh my god, oh my fucking god! Natalie, say something! It takes me a few seconds before my lips can form any words, but softly I say, "okay.." "Ok", he says back to me, nodding. Unexpectedly he picks me up bridal style, pressing his lips onto mine. I allow his tongue to explore my mouth, relishing in the feeling of his heartbeat on the palm of my hand and the way his breath becomes my own. Three months ago, I wouldn't have even given Ashton much thought. Three months ago, I would've laughed at the idea of him and I ever being anything. Now, I can't imagine my life without him. His sandy hair, soft muscular skin, chapped lips and rough tongue. The way his callused fingers hold me tightly against him, like he never wants me to leave. The fact that just one look in his eyes and I'm a goner yet I can never get enough. He's like an drug, a sandy haired drum playing hazel eyed drug.