Ch.3

An annoying buzzing sound wakes me up, bringing me back to reality. "Hmmm." At the slight sound coming from next to me I jolt awake, causing the bed to bounce a little. "Kitten, why do you wake up so goddamn early?" Oh Lord, he called me kitten. And I'm in his bed. In bed naked with Ashton freaking Irwin. I let my thoughts ramble on whilst I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up completely, mumbling "sorry", before hurrying to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me, taking a deep breath before looking at myself in the mirror. My usually neatly straightened blond hair is sticking up in every direction, making it look like a haystack. My once pale skin now looks like it's been gripped and bitten and beaten multiple times, which it had been. Memories of last night's violet yet blissful events come to the front of my mind..

Ashton's tongue was all I could feel and god, did it feel amazing. A loud moan pushed itself past my lips as Ashton's tongue licked me up and his knuckles curled inside me, causing me to cum in his mouth. He drunk me in, all the whole his other hand gripped tightly onto my thigh, digging his nails in. I took a few deep breaths as Ashton removed his boxers. He looked up at me, seeing the shock and hunger in my green eyes and chuckled. "Someone needs daddy inside, huh Kitten?", he said while he positioned himself at my entrance. I licked my lips before speaking in a rasped voice, "Daddy, please." His eyes widened a tiny bit at my use of his preferred nickname before he shot me a wink and buried himself in me. I had almost forgotten how he felt, but now the feeling was etched into my brain. In that moment all I knew was him. The fast pace in which he'd slide in and out, repeatedly hitting my g-spot; the way his hands and callused fingers held me until I cried and begged him to let me go; his pearly white teeth biting into every surface along my neck and shoulders; all I knew was the bliss and ecstasy he gave me...

How I ended up in his bed I can't remember but Ashton must've carried me. A knock at the door startles me out of my thoughts, and Ashton's voice comes through the door; "There's a brand new toothbrush in the mirror cabinet for you." I can't help the butterflies that rack up my stomach at his words. "Thank you..", I say softly, touched by his gesture. He bought me a  toothbrush... for his house... Dumbass, he thinks you'll be coming around more often. Like, everyday more often. Could I? Could I come around everyday to be with Ashton? My heart thumps on overdrive, and I know my answer.