chapter 5 Death of Emily

AN sorry guys this is going to be a short chapter because I'm lazy.btw I'm in bed writing this

Emily pov

When I heard the growl I turned around and seen that same tiger that killed my husband.I reacted out if fear and grab my son and I ran.

I was getting tired and I was sweaty when I look back I hid John in a bush.Hoping to distract the tiger.

"stay here little one I'll be back"
I heard a nearby roar and started running.When the tiger notices me he chased after me again and was gaining on me.I turned around to look at the beast he was about to jump so I turned around on side.

I ran into a tree when my back was turned and fell.
"shit"
The tiger was in front of me walking slow towards me.I froze and started crying.Each step he took I gained more flashbacks of my past life.

The tiger soon started running and pounced on me.He was in top and I was on bottom.He growled at me angry and took a huge bite out of my neck and rip peaces of my skin.

My blood came down oozing out of me."I love you john"i said my last word and slowly coming into the light.

Sher'Kan pov

"John? "must be the human man name.when I seen the human woman lying down lifeless I laughed and roars loud.
"I killed all the humans here"i said to myself as I walked away.

Stranger pov(AN ooo who is this stranger yass guess who)

I heard a roar as im climbing trees with my daughter on my back. As I'm climbing I heard faint crying as I followed and as I got there it got louder.
"behind a bush hm"i said curiously.I push though the bush and what I seen shocked me. "A human baby hmm judging by the small things dangling between your legs you must be a male haha.Cmon little one I'll take care of you"

(hi y'all sorry this was short next chapter will try to be longer.)