So thats what ive been missing out on : Part 2

Elly couldn't believe where her new found confidence had come from. This was her first time with a woman, but with Chloe everything felt completely natural and her body seemed to know exactly what to do and when to do it, much to her surprise. Elly was now overcome with one simple thought, to make Chloe feel everything she had felt a few moments earlier and more.

Looking down at Chloe, she noticed that the blonde was biting her lip in anticipation, with both lust and love in her eyes. Elly found that she liked the feeling of control she had in this moment over Chloe as the blonde beneath her writhed in need, clearly turned on by Elly's need to satisfy her and devour every inch of her body.

Keeping both of Chloe's hands above her head in a act of dominance. Elly began kissing the blonde with more passion than she thought was possible, exploring every inch of Chloe's mouth. Elly was sure she had never been so turned on from such a simple act, but part of her wanted to discover every part of Chloe's body over and over again and she knew that this simple act would not satisfy her forever. Once this need for discovery became to much, Elly began to slowly tear her lips away from Chloe's eager to see what other treasures lay before her much to the blondes displeasure and earning Elly a grunt of disapproval. This only lasted a moment though, as Elly began to place gentle kisses down Chloe's neck causing the blonde to gently pant and moan beneath her.

Eager to hear that response again, Elly began to kiss, lick and suck, Chloe's neck on both sides, leaving marks as she went. She was claiming Chloe as hers, something the blonde beneath her seemed eager for her to do.

Chloe's moans began to get louder and louder filling the air of the hotel room. Elly was sure that they would have woken the people up in the next room perhaps even the whole floor by now, but at this moment Elly couldn't bring herself to care to lost in the lustful sounds Chloe was making. Who knew Chloe could be so loud just from the simple act of Elly kissing her neck, who knows how loud she was going to be when things progressed further. Elly shook her head and inwardly chuckled. She must be doing something right.

Elly began to slowly move lower, kissing and licking the exposed milky flesh as she went and releasing the blondes hands as she went. Chloe immediately placed her hands in Elly's brunette locks when she got to the blondes perfect mounds and stiff pink nipples. Elly immediately took Chloe's nipples in her mouth sucking on them and leaving little marks before moving to the next one. In response, Chloe had arched her back even further into Elly's eager mouth clearly lost in what Elly was doing to her.

Elly's hands began to wonder, whilst her mouth continued to explore Chloe's upper body, coasting gently over Chloe's perfect abs and eventually coming to the waistband of Chloe's trousers which had remained on during there earlier round of love making. In one swift move Elly yanked down the blondes trousers and pants, surprising the blonde and revealing newly unseen flesh to the brunette. Tearing her mouth away from the blondes perfect breasts, Elly looked down eager to see all of Chloe and as she expected, she found that Chloe was perfect in every way. She couldn't believe how lucky she was. Elly glanced up at the blonde who was now sat up on her elbows watching the brunettes every move. Chloe nodded at Elly, giving her permission to explore her most intimate area.

Elly was suddenly nervous, nervous that she couldn't please the blonde the way she wanted her too. She wanted to give Chloe as much pleasure as she had received earlier in the evening but could she? Elly cursed her thoughts causing her to pause and second guess herself. Fear overtaking her.

Chloe seemed to understand, Elly's innermost thoughts, and with both hands pulled Elly back up to eye level bringing her in for a steamy kiss settling Elly's nerves as best she could.

"Elly, it's ok.....everything you've been doing has been beyond perfect. And it's perfect because it's with you" Chloe smiled.

Elly smiled back immediately and nodded, Chloe always knew what to do and say when Elly was worried and nervous and it always filled Elly with a tremendous amount of confidence. Elly felt like she could do anything as long as the beautiful blonde was by her side.