6-Resort Days and Beach Waves

A/n: This will be a long chapter. These were some of my favorite episodes in the anime. Combining them will make for a big chapter.

Louis' POV

I walked out of the changing room with a light grey shirt and my blue jeans. I have to hide my legs from the guys. I was meet by Tamaki who was standing outside the girls. Tamaki asked, "Are you not swimming Louis?"

I said, "I don't know. I can swim like this if I want to Tamaki. I'll be fine."

Tamaki seemed somewhat confused, "Yet jeans can't be easy to walk in." He motioned to my outfit, "This seems more like at home casual then swimming."

I reiterated that, "I'll be fine." I walked past him. What was that about? I stared at the green canopies above my head. Well at least it's pretty here. Maybe I can paint it at home...

I walked to where everyone was to notice Haruhi and Tamaki were the only ones missing. Kyoya came over to me, "So what do you think so far Louis?"

I said, "It's colorful." He wrote in his black notebook as he walked away from me. Is he really Tamaki's best friend? They're so different. After Tamaki came back with Haruhi I noticed Haruhi's covering clothes. I asked Tamaki, "Why am I here?"

Tamaki burst out, "Why it's because we all need a break, Louis. We all work so hard to entertain the ladies, we need a day off." I cut in, "Tamaki I get it. Enough."

Then Tamaki went over to Kyoya complaining that I didn't love him. He doesn't even know that I love him so much. I've wanted to be with him yet I know better. He loves Haruhi even if he is a little clueless.

I sighed and stared at the peaceful scene in front of me. The trees and the calm river. Then I turned to notice the twins by Haruhi. She ended up grabbing my hand and walking away from the twins. Yet when we got where she was going Honey called out, "L-chan, Haru-chan let's go swimming!"

I stared at his pink floatie on him, cute. He came up to us with a bright smile, "What do you say? It'd be fun!"

I nodded gently, "I don't know Honey. But why the floatie?" He said, "Cause it's cuter this way." I stared at him confused but said, "okay."

Haruhi turned him down as well. I sighed, "Well I guess I can..." I went over to Kyoya's table and took off my shirt. I had never harmed my upper body.

Back in France though my tormenters... They'd punch me to my face and gut a lot. I remember Lillie and me always trying so hard to keep it from our parents.

I gently folded it and sat it on the table then headed back over to Honey. Honey said, "I didn't expect you to swim in jeans L-chan." I said, "Then what did you expect?"

He put his finger out pointing at the wave pool, "I don't know. Maybe something to match your eyes?" I moved to the tide stream beside him and sat on the edge with my legs in it.

Honey got in, "Come on in L-chan!" I smiled at him. I got in and he ended up on Mori's back. I kept swimming in the gentle current. Mori got out and I smiled only swimming beside Honey. I kept going until I heard a thunk.

I looked up to notice Tamaki against a totem pole. What'd he do this time? Honey yelled, "L-chan!" Then I felt him grab my hand. Then water started to go over our heads as I heard someone yell, "Mitsukuni!" Mori?

Eventually I was dragged out of the water by Honey. I coughed out all the water then stared at him. I noticed he still held my hand. I sighed, "I'm okay, or I think I am. Thanks senpai you're pretty strong."