7-Lobelia and pigtails

Louis' POV

We were walking back from the grocery store, when Haruhi almost dropped stuff. I ended up moving to help her but someone else did. The brunette said, "Why such a fair maiden." I stared at her confused.

She kept a grip on Haruhi while two others gently grabbed Haruhi's hands. The girl with Haruhi said towards her, "Oh no. You shouldn't be near men." So they're prissy girls. I wish Lillie was here. She'd knock them down a few pegs.

I shook my head no, "Miss, we must go to our club." The blonde looked at that girl, "Benibara, should we escort her there?" She smiled, "Yes of course Chizuru, Hinako let us take her to her club." Haruhi said, "We'll be okay, alone."

-----

We opened the doors to the host club and the girls went in singing, "Lobelia." I sighed, "What's with these girls?" Benibara explained she was determined to take Haruhi to her school.

They did ended up shocking Tamaki so much that he fell asleep. I went over to him as Tamaki placed a pink blanket on him. Guess he can't handle the ruckus. I gently ruffled his hair. Kyoya talked to the ladies and eventually Honey chimed in.

Eventually everyone had spoke and Tamaki burst up awake again. He immediately went on about chivalry. Tamaki you are a knight... At least to me...

-----

Lobelia came swirling in again with Haruhi . Benibara grabbed Haruhi, "Please tell us you've chosen to transfer." Haruhi stared as the guys came out dressed as women. Well, except Mori and me.

Tamaki's voice made loud claims while the twins and Honey chased Haruhi around the room. I sighed and sat down on a couch. Haruhi ended up telling Benibara. "No." Then they took their exit twirling out.

Honey came over to me still in his pink dress and wig. Everyone had went to change but him and Tamaki. And Tamaki was talking excitedly to Haruhi. I'm certain he loves her.

Honey looked up at me, "Do I look pretty L-chan?" I smiled, "Of course Honey."

-----

A blonde little girl with pigtails walked into our club room. Her blue eyes immediately widened and she said, "Big Brother!" Everyone stared at her so did I. The girl ran towards Tamaki wrapping her arms around his neck, "Big Brother!"

Wait, what?! Wasn't he an only child?Tamaki stated, "From today forward I will be your big brother!" The girl seemed overjoyed at this. But then most members, including myself, we confused.

After affectionately hugging Tamaki she stood back on the ground. She said, "this is a reverse harem!" Everybody started freaking out at what she said. Yet I just stood there, did she really just say that?

Soon a maid and butler came in after the little girl. Most of the club was shocked it was Nekozawa's little sister, Kirimi Nekozawa. The maid started telling some backstory.

-----

We ended up in a dark room where I was just against the wall. Tamaki came into the room packing Kirimi then set her down. She looked over at Nekozawa who was shining a flashlight at his face. He turned around and scared Kirimi.

Kirimi ended up crying and running out of the room. Soon enough everyone noticed Kirimi in the courtyard with a cat. Which then caused Nekozawa to jump out the window rushing to her aid.

----- Possibly triggering scene ahead. Read at your own risk.(2 paragraphs only, also is the ending of the chapter)

I laid in the bathtub staring at my legs. The scene wasn't a pretty one. The blood slowly trailed down. I started running the water letting the blood wash away. Lillie would hate it if she knew this was happening again...

Yet in the end I can never truly be myself no matter where I am. Whether it's Japan or France. I don't think Mori will accept my love and Tamaki is obviously straight. So I'm out of answers.

Originally Posted - June 21, 2019
Most Recently Updated - December 14, 2020