11-Halloween

Honey's POV

I stared at Tamaki and wasn't surprised. The crazy suggestion, "Since my Haruhi and the twins are doing the scary thing after school let's scare them!"

I noticed Louis get a light grin, "I mean sure, Lillie is doing it too. Why not scare them?" I squealed, "That sounds great Tama-chan, but how?" Louis said, "Nothing too crazy."

Tamaki pointed to Takashi, "Frankenstein." Then towards me, "Scary Pumpkin." Then to Kyo-chan, "You manage it!" Then he pointed to Louis, "And you! You're the zombie!" He mumbled, "zombie..."

Tamaki called out, "What?" Tamaki then exclaimed, "You guys better not tell my dear Haruhi!" I said, "I won't." Kyoya said, "Well I guess we'll have to make arrangements."

-----

It was Club time. Takashi was dressed as Frankenstein. I was dressed as a pumpkin. Tamaki was dressed as a vampire. Louis was dressed as a hero only having on a red cape.

-----

Louis' POV

I walked into the room Mori was in. I lightly smiled to him. The ragged clothes lightly scratched at my skin. The hems were tattered and cut up. I had on face makeup. Making my face look like a mesh between browns, greens and purples. My color contacts black so my eyes looked only black and white.

I said, "Hey Sempai." He responded, "Hmm?" I slightly mumbled, "I'm sorry. Yet I understand. I get that you can't feel how you don't... Well, I'll see you later." I turned around leaving.

Mori's POV

Louis really has no clue how Mitsukuni feels about him. A few minutes later Mitsukuni came in. I said, "Mitsukuni..." He responded with playful eyes, "Yes, Takashi?"

I said, "Louis is gay." Mitsukuni giggled, "Thanks, Takashi. Yet I don't know if he'll like me. If he doesn't... Well... I don't really know." I nodded in understanding.

Mitsukuni said, "Takashi, do you know what's wrong with Louis' legs? That day Lillie wouldn't let us change him. He never seems to care about his tops. Yet his pants it's a different story. I've noticed him put pressure on his legs. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I nodded, that he cuts. Yeah, there's a high probability of it.

-----

Louis' POV

I sat in an empty classroom, specifically 2-A. I wonder how the others are doing. I mean Mori's height should help him intimidate them. Honey, I'm not as sure. But what is Tamaki? I never seen him or heard him say it. The clock tower stared it's chimes.

One followed by two then three. Well that means it's the witching hour, 3am. I heard tons of footsteps and sighed, well I guess everyone got too scared.

I opened the door and heard Tamaki shouting, "I will protect you my darling daughter!" There was a flood of footsteps. I guess everyone is following Haruhi out of here.

I sighed, "I guess I don't get to scare people." I walked back down the halls to Mori's room. Yet it was empty. So I went to Honey's assigned one but it was empty too.

I sighed, "Well I guess they went back to the club room to change." I tugged lightly at my tattered clothes, "I mean, I understand..." I walked through the halls that were eerily silent and creepy. All that could be heard was my footsteps echoing in the corridors.

I opened the doors to the club room. I was meet with a gush of cold air. I called out, "Guys?" Then I shrugged, I'm just slow. I said to the room, "Guys I'm going to change. Let's talk when we're done if any of you are still here."

I changed into black sweatpants and a dark grey shirt. Then laced up my shoes. I slipped the tattered clothes into my backpack. Zipping it up I put it on my backpack. Now I wonder if anyone is still here... I walked out and the room felt cold.

I said, "Guys?" My body slightly shivered. I walked into the room fully to see one person in the middle, Kyoya. I relievedly said, "Hey, where is everyone?" Kyoya sighed, "Oh I hadn't realized you were still here. Everyone left."

I smiled, "Ah, makes sense." Then the door burst open. Honey came in, "Guys listen, I scared someone!" Mori came trailing behind him nodding. I stared at  Mori my chest slightly clenching.

Well I guess I must've walked fast. I wish he could love me. I wish... Then I was taken out of my thoughts. I looked down at Mitsukuni who was enveloping me in a hug. His pumpkin mask was off and his head rested on my chest. He is always here. Wonder why?

I said, "What is it Honey sempai?" He grinned looking up at me, "You looked like you needed a hug. You were frowning L-chan. I don't like it when you frown. My hug must've worked, cause you aren't anymore."

I smiled at him, "Yeah thanks, sempai." He must be pretty perceptive on a person's emotions. Well... I hope I can always keep this friendship. That my confession to his cousin doesn't ruin his view of me.

Honey asked, "Want to come to my place and watch horror movies tonight?" I nodded, "Sure, I'd just have to call and tell Lillie."

-----

Honey's POV

We sat beside each other on the couch in the den. I smiled lightly cause of his presence. If a girl was over I'd be clinging to them being scared of the movie. Yet with Louis I didn't have to pull a Lolita routine.

Louis said, "Thanks for always being around sempai..." The room was silent except for the tv. I said, "It's no problem L-chan." 

Louis responded, "Yes, sempai?" I said, "Will you promise not to hate me if I tell you something?" Louis responded, "Yeah, what is it?"

I turned to look at him and our eyes locked. His grey ones with my brown ones. I felt fear and excitement erupt from the pit of my stomach. I said, "L-chan, I like you. But not like, like a friend, a different kind of like... Like a couple..."

Louis blinked in surprise. Then again, and again. He said, "Wait, what?" I said, "L-chan, I like you like you." He seemed stunned. His eyes open wide and his mouth slightly opened.

I said, "Will you try?"

He responded, "Sure."