12-His Apprentice

A/n: Contains hate comments from Louis' memories. It is not meant to attack or hurt people. Love whoever you love, don't let people stop you.

Louis' POV

Well, I agreed to it. He's the first guy to say he likes me. Yet what'll happen? I'm really only used to rejection... Yet is this what they call acceptance? I heard I clatter and turned in my chair to figure it out.

I stared at Mori. He had a spear about an inch from a guys forehead. The guy then bowed, "I'm Ritsu Kasanoda. Please let me be your apprentice sempai." Wait... what? What's happening?

-----

I learned apparently people fear Kasanoda because of his looks. Which is sad. I hate when people judge me based off that I like guys. Voices in my head called off things I heard in the past.

A/n: Hate comments below. Skip if you need to. (the next paragraph)
"He likes guys, he's sick in the head."
"Don't go near him."
"You don't belong around here, we don't need guys like you."
"A guy that likes guys is wrong. It's meant to be a girl and a boy."
"Get away!"
"You'll just fall in love with me."
"We can't be friends cause of how you are."
"You're sinful."
"Why can't you just stop breathing?"
"You and your sister are both crazy. Girls can't have power or they'll go overboard and be bossy. Boys can't like boys, obviously."
"You're terrible."
"Go ahead and die already."

Mori ended up accepting him as an apprentice. I watched Kasanoda following Honey and Mori down a path. I noticed Takashi push Kasanoda forward. Then he chopped apart the flower pot sending it shattering. Kasanoda's eyes held amazement in them.

-----

I sat in the tub the words from earlier in the day reverberating in my head. I sighed gently while playfully tossing around my pocketknife. Nobody has stuck around. Only this blade has...

-----

After wrapping my robe around me I walked into my room. There was a knock at my door. I called out, "Wait a moment Lillie. The doors unlocked but I'm not dressed yet. So wait."

Then the door opened and I was staring at Honey. He had on dark wash blue jeans and a grey sweatshirt. He smiled, "Louis, let's talk." Uh oh. My heart dropped to my stomach. He's already going to break up with me. We never went on a date, held hands, kissed...

He asked, "Can we sit on the bed and talk?" I responded, "Yeah, just let me get changed." He replied, "You look good in anything, come on." I gave in and sat on the bed. Then he got on it beside me.

I felt the hair on my back stand up. I felt the slow descent of blood running down my thighs. I wish I had on pants. I know it can't go to my knees but...

He pointed at my easel, "L-chan I didn't know you painted." I sheepishly smiled, "Y-yeah... Well, I haven't done it much since I moved to Japan." He nodded in understanding, "L-chan..."

I replied, "What is it?" I turned to look at him. His typical cute eyes were currently piercing. He said, "L-chan promise to be honest?" I nodded, "Of course Honey."

He stared at me. It felt like he was looking through me. Like he knew all of me already. He sighed, "L-chan... You cut, don't you?" His sad eyes were still locked with mine. I asked, "What makes you think that?"