PT.5

JENNIE'S POV
So basically taehyung is my ex boyfriend actually he was a good boyfriend he's very caring but his ex girlfriend tzuyu ruined us she did treathen me so i got allot scared so i broke up with taehyung but im so worried about Y/N since taehyung is her boyfriend maybe tzuyu will do the same thing she did to me it seems like Y/N is not ready oh yeah i also didn't tell her that taehyung is my ex so there will be no problem up on us so yeah.
Y/N'S POV
Just what i thought taehyung is so hot uhm no i mean ugh never mind im just going to sleep and tomorrow is another day at that hell
            TIME SKIP.........
*YAWN* ok its a bit early lets just get ready 
                TIME SKIP.......
well every body in the school is bregging about something or better yet someone its like a girl an they were like OMG! Twice is here. Uhm jennie what is twice? Oh yeah twice our mortal enemy you see that girl with brown hair thats tzuyu taehyungs ex girlfriend and by the way be careful she might get taehyung  from you she will treathen you like she did with............... With who jennie? Uhm never mind.
Ok i found jennie weird that moment it seems like she experienced something like someone treathening her specially that tzuyu well i dont know about anything......yet
TAEHYUNG'S POV
So last night was the best night although hangover passed by now but i want to see my girlfriend so going to school early
            TIME SKIP.......
Namjoon miss called 5 times means my freaking life is in danger but i want to see Y/N today hmm im still going to school
             TIME SKIP..... 
i got out of my car and saw Y/N with blackpink she looks good she has liptint on her lips which made her look sexy i came close to her and said Y/N!Babe how are you. Uhm babe i just saw you last night right? I kissed Y/N because i like the way she looked confused she kissed back and it feels like heaven i feel so lucky about this girl infront of me i never felt this before from my ex's.she pulled away gently and said. Babe uhm if someone will take you from me are you going to leave me or you will stay. Baby what are you talking about. Im talking about tzuyu if she will get you from me i'll fight for you. I was f*cking touched about those words that came from Y/N'S sexy mouth. Of course Y/N i'll fight with you because i love you. Ok to be honest this is the first time i felt happy with a girl usually i only play with their feelings but i dont want to do that to Y/N i dont wanna lose her she's my world right now. Y/N?. Yes taehyung? I love you Y/N. Aaw i love you too bull sh*t. I laughed because she's not just sweet but she have the swag. * bell rings*ok Y/N baby go to your first clas bye. Bye taehyung baby!. She kissed me without any hesitation and of course i will kiss back. Bye!
Y/N'S POV
i was worried that taehyung would leave me because of tzuyu i will not let anyone take my baby from me but i was comforted of what he said so i was determined to fight. I saw tzuyu looking at me from head to feet and came close. ok so your taehyungs new girlfriend huh whats your name? Oh my name well my name is Y/N L/N and why the hell you care. And your name is chou tzuyu right? Yeah how did you know oh yeah i forgot im still popular here. Yeah uhm tzuyu✌✌i dont like your name its too much for a kid how pathetic. What did you just said im Chou Tzuyu the most liked name here. Ok fine i'll let you say that for now but one thing stay away from taehyung or better yet break up with him or else. Huh or else what your going to kill me one last word before i step out if you did take him from me you'll get what you deserve. Oh what now your going to ruin my name thats impossible. Heh lets see tzuyu lets see. I bumped my shoulder with hers and walked away.