PT.6

Y/N'S POV
I was triggerd by that tzuyu i dont even know why im angry at her i dont even know her info yet but soon but before that i went to taehyung's house i want to talk about tzuyu since its so early its actually 3:14 p.m so theres allot of time  to talk about her i want to know more about her. His maid opened the gate taehyung ran to me and hugged me really tight like i couldn't breath and he is showing his boxy smile which is very adorable he is still a baby though he was topless by the way his body was perfectly built i could say hes perfect we got in and he's house is very huge and beautiful . So my baby Y/N what are you doing here. Im here to talk about tzuyu. Uhm tzuyu why ? I want to know her more.. ok so tzuyu is my first girlfriend at first she was very caring but after she got what she want from me she flirted with other boys so broke up with her i tried to have other girlfriends but she keep treathening them even jennie she was my girlfriend before but tzuyu ruined us. Jennie? was also your ex. Yes. I hugged taehyung really tight after that conversation i left his house. Im not scared at all tzuyu needs to learn her lesson and im going to be her teacher
                  TIME SKIP....
i looked at my phone and its 6:15 p.m means its also early but its getting dark so i ran home as fast as i can once i reached my house the door is locked it seems like no one is inside its a bit off because usually my dad is standing infront of our door but he wasnt this time so i dicided to call him and it answered but its my grandma. Hello? Grandma wheres dad. Oh sweetie go in smith park hospital! Why grandma?!?!?!? Your dad is in here. I ran fast to reach the hospital so once i got there i rushed and i asked the nurse. NURSE! DO YOU HAVE A PATIENT NAMED PARK JEONGWON.Ok wait miss whats your name. Y/N MY NAME IS Y/N now wheres my dads room. Tears began to fall into your eyes. Ok miss Y/N your dad is in ICU. Ok thanks i went to the elevator. I got into the second floor and saw my grandma waiting outside the ICU. Grandman what happend!? Your dad had an heart attack he was working too much because he wants you to transfer into a another exclusive school but.... this happend. More tears escaped my eyes i felt melted after hearing how my dad loves me 😔😭 i went inside his room looking at him with lots of wire things in his body my heart crushed into pieces i couldnt handle seeing him there i sat beside him and held his hands and whispered. Dad you should wake up now i want you to meet my boyfriend and your still to young fight for me and grandma....please.... dad..... your the first man who loved me you care alot for ne and mom and i know you did everything to save mom now im here to save you dad i love you i just dont show it but i do dont leave me yet i still need you please.....dad...... I walked home with grandma the nurse took care of dad we opened the door and saw how dirty and quiet the house is without dad i always imagine he was standing infront of the door waiting to scold me its better to get scolded by dad than him going away to a better place i broke down and cried allot inside my room  i miss my dad so much even though he was there for about 5 hours only i still miss the man who always tell that i should take a bath because i smell bad. Oh dad please dont come with mom yet. After that someone held my shoulders and back hugged me it felt so warm and it comforted me i looked who it was it was taehyung. Oh taehyung what are you doing here . Im here to see you. Well how did you know im here? Well i followed you when your going home because im so worried its actually getting dark and i also saw you rushing to go here so i followed you. Oh thank you taehyung but you dont have to follow me here. He cupped my face and kissed me i could feel his concern i gently pulled away. Babe thank you for coming here to help. No worries Y/N baby you know how i love you. I love you too Baby.