PT.10

TAEHYUNG'S POV
well basically tzuyu ruined y/n and me and not only is but y/n's life i wonder why i fell inlove with that girl even tho shes a b*tch i cant handle her anymore ill talk to her maybe later.
*TIME SKIP..
its already our second class and its physics where i sit beside namjoon it always feel so awkward and scary around him since were not that close. Theres a vacant seat next to me and the teahcher arrives 'hello i want to see whose absent" mr. Kim. Teacher calls my name. Im here. Ok while the teacher continues saying names y/n shook into my mind i hope she forgives me
* AFTER CLASS*
i was about to go to my car and saw y/n with her friends i was about to come near her but tzuyu blocked me. Oh dear taehyung lets hang out are going home yet. I cant handle my anger and pushed tzuyu away. Taehyung? What are doing dont you like me again. NO!!ok no i dont like you never. But taehyung what about the kiss. *sigh with a smirk* Seriously tzuyu you think im going to fall inlove with your rotten poisonous kiss. But taehyung!. Tzuyu kissed me again i felt i pulled hell out of me. I cant handle my anger anymore that i slapped her. She fell on the floor. y/n will pay for this. TEST ME TZUYU! test me. I said in high then became low voice(Lmao) TAEHYUNG!! i heard someone shouted my name. Y/N?
what the f*ck are you doing taehyung you just hurt a girl. I looked at her helping tzuyu to get up from the floor. Are you alright tzuyu. Ugh im fine y/n. And why did you help me. Ok tzuyu i aint like you ok i help someone i needed. Well y/n i didnt want your help. Oh is that so. Yes. Y/N pushed tzuyu in the floor again. Ok you said you didnt need help stand on your own then bye. Ugh did you just see that taehyung she bullied me. I also left her and got into my car cuz it looks like y/n didnt want to talk to right now. *sigh* how can i talk to y/n. I drove into my house and saw my garden all wet. Hey jimin!! Yes tae. What happend to my garden huh?
Oh dont worry about it and you call that a garden your plants are dying man. Jimin hyung i think you should show up to namjoon you will just make it worst. Ok i'll go with you tomorrow. You should promise that chim chim. I went inside and the floor is very shiny i also went to my room everything is organized my dirty clothes are in my laundry rack and books in shelf my shoes on my cabinet. Aish Nanny!!!. Yes sir taehyung i told you not go here. Well sir i didnt come inside there. Then who cleaned my room. Sir jimin.
I went downstairs JIMIN!!. What now hyung. Why the hell did you go inside my room. To clean it and guess what taehyung your room is like a enlarged trash can. Well i just dont......CARE!! Welp im hungry taehyung do you have any food. Of course chimin i do. Can you stop calling chim chim im not 5 years old anymore. Well your height is. Thats stupid im tall enough. Hahahaha what ever. Wheres y/n taehyung. Dont ask. Did you broke up with her. WHAT! NO! I dont know i..i uhm never mind.
Y/N'S POV
i really want to forgive taehyung but not now. Y/N dear!!. Grandma shouted. Yes! . Someone is looking for you. I thought it was taehyung but when i got down its Chanyeol my old bestfriend. Chanyeol??. Hi Y/N wow you look beautiful. HeH im always beautiful. You still didnt change my y/n. Of course i missed seoul so much and why are you here chanyeol. Well i have a family trip here for 3 weeks so we can hang out for 3 weeks right. Oh yeah thats fun. Lets start now. Alright lets get ice cream. Hehe but im not familiar with places here. Aish. Ok ill show you the way
*ICE CREAM STORE
woah..this ice cream store is really different from ice cream store's in seoul. Yeah. Ok what flavor do you want y/n. Hmmm i want all of flavor here. Are you sure y/n. Well yes i am. Ok then ill have all too.'ok sir ma'am what do you want. We want all of the flavors of the ice cream. Ok sir. *after 3 minutes* here you guys go. Ok thanks. After paying we got out. Ok y/n where do you wanna go after eating. Amusement park. Yeah thats great. Y/N im curious at one thing. Uhm what is it? y/n do you have a boyfriend yet. Uh yes i do have a boyfriend why. Oh nothing just curious. Ok. Lets go. We got into hes car. Ok y/n ssi show me the way. He act so cute.
*AMUSEMENT PARK*
Ok were here. While walking at the park i saw taehyung with jimin .I tried to avoid them but taehyung saw me
*TAEHYUNG'S POV
I saw y/n with a boy and i could tell y/n is avoiding me. Y/N!!.i shouted. But because its too loud i guess she didnt hear me. Jimin hyung stay here ill just see sonething. Ok but be quick man
Ok. I chased y/n ans i was able too catch up i grabbed her wrist. Taehyung?! Let me go! Hey! What are you doing with my y/n huh?. The man with y/n said. Your y/n!! Yes my y/n got any problem. And he pushed me. Ok man chill chill. Get the hell out of here in his loud voice. Y/N whats this. Just go taehyung i'll just talk to you tomorrow. I left them and my eyes became watery and tears began to fall from my eyes but i wiped my tears and went back to jimin like nothing happend. Hyung what took you so long. I went to the bathroom. Right.jimin lets go home but...lets go jimin... BUT!!. If you want to stay here stay ill just go. Ey ey man of course ill go home with you heheheh.
Y/N'S POV
Thanks chanyeol i had a good night. Well bye y/n. Bye Chania. Hahaha bye. I went inside my house and taehyung got into my mind i felt bad about him i laid down at my bed and grabbed my phone and chatted him.
*CHAT*
You:taehyung
Taehyung:what now
You: i need to tell you something
Taehyung:about what
You:about chanyeol
Taehyung:whos chanyeol?
You:the man i was with earlier
Taehyung:is he your boyfriend
You:uhm...
Taehyung:answer me y/n
You: No! Ok hes just my best friend
Taehyung:really?
You:yes
Taehyung:y/n pls.comeback to me
You:are you sure you dont love tzuyu
Taehyung:no i dont love her shes a flirt.
You: i love you
Taehyung:you forgive me now
You:yes but i said i love you
Taehyung: I LOVE YOU TOO BABY
You: see you tomorrow then.
[End of chat]
I felt better when i chatted him i closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.
*JIMIN'S POV
Hyung im going to cook our food ok. Yes! Yes! Woohoo! Taehyung are you ok you seem very happy. Its none of your business You dork. Wew your happy to call me a dork huh. Bleh😋. Ok taehyung heres our food. Oooh that looks good hyung. Taehyung took a spoon and ate. MmmYum. Whos the dork now freak. Yeah  call me what you want im hungry ok. Hahaha weirdo im much better than you at cooking taehyung am i right?. Nope not at all. HaH- in ur face sucker.

OK READERS LISTEN UP NEW BOOK IS COMING UP STAY TUNED AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ALSO SUPPORT IT 😊☺