PT.8

TAEHYUNG'S POV
i was not worried that namjoon will beat me up again but instead i was worried about jimin hyung and Y/N since jungkook wants her but i wouldnt let anyone specially them get my lovely girl i know i could just leave the group but they will ruin my life i tried to leave  the group before but it didnt really work i just got beaten up  multiple times until namjoon forgive me well he forgived me but i didnt do anything to him i just want to set myself free from them i dont this life forever actually i dont need them i have  my own life and i want to live with Y/N since she i know shes my forever. *phone rings* hello?. TAEHYUNG!!. Jimin?.Taehyung i need your help namjoon saw me in the department store and hes chasing me im in my car hes going to kill me please!!. Ok jimin hyung where are you. Uhm i actually dont know but can i go to your place just for a bit until next month maybe. What the hell?!? Thats too long bro. I thought were friends but whats this. *sigh* ok ok jimin you can stay. Friends?. Yes thanks tae friends. Jimin arrived he was rushing to enter my house. Ok thats what im telling you always remember things specially the ones thats coming from you. *embarresed laugh* ok ok next time. Damn jimin if you are not stupid enough my god. Ok taehyung wheres your bathroom i need to pee. Find it your self you should adjust in my own place. TAEHYUNG!WHAT THE F*CK i really need to use the bathroom. Ok over there. Hah thanks bro. He slapped my shoulder and ran to the bathroom.
Y/N'S POV
you went home and you called a taxi because your to tired to walk just like you normally do since you have your pocket money from your grandma because you rarely get pocket money from your dad but so you got home and felt very exhausted and sleepy you went upstairs and got into your room once you got there you laid and fell a sleep right away.You woke up and thought you woke up so fast that you didnt even felt you slept you stood up and heard your grandma shouting help you ran as fast as you could. Grandma! Whats wrong?!Your dad! Hes dead!Dead what do you mean dead. You went to his room and saw your dad you checked if theres still pulse but no .DAD!!! you opened your eyes and woke up nervous and checked the time its stil 12:0 a.m you
            TIME SKIP.......
Its saturday morning and you went to check on taehyung you went to his househes maid knew you so she opened the door. Thank you. You rang the door bell in his front door he opened it and he was very happy. Babe! Hey jimin meet My girlfriend Y/N. Taehyung?what the hell are you doin i whispered. Oh hey miss beautiful. Oh taehyung your girlfriend is burnin me. Excuse me what does that mean huh? You made your palm into a fists. Woah woah chill girl it means your hot. Welp sorry but i didnt like the way you said it. JIMIN HYUNG!! Say sorry. Taehyung its fine its me i missed heard it. Are you sure or you want me to kick this guy out. Hey taehyung chill dont this is for my life right. *sigh*oh y/n sit there and wait for me ill got get something to eat alright. Ok tae thanks. Hi y/n im jimin. If you dont like taehyung anymore im here to replace him. Hah- is that a f**king joke taehyung is the only one i need ok no one else. Fine fine. Ok my sugar plum here you go. What did you just call me. Uhm sugar plum why?. Ok taehyung stop calling me that it aint cool ok. Ok ok here i brought you this salad. Salad hehe did you know im allergic to vegetable. Oh really im sorry let me get another food. Gosh i hate vegie. Hey you lied to him you said your allergic. Just shut that mochi mouth of yours jimin am i right. Tsk yup im the hottest member thats why namjoon is chasing me. Or maybe the shortest. Taehyung! Shut Up! Dont listen to that man hes crazy. You guys are like brothers you look cute together. Ok y/n dear heres an candied fruit. Hahaha damn i have a healthy boyfriend. Uhm what do you mean y/n. You always give me healthy foods. Oh is that so. Yah shes right. Well i dont really get cooking tho i have maids to cook for me. Oh taehyung you need to learn how can you be a husband or a father that you cant even cook eggs. Husband.....Father.... Hey taehyung what are you thingkimg huh. Oh nothing y/n im just shook. What ever😋. You guys are making me jelous. Why jimin do you like me or taehyung?. The hell no im not gay FYI i just want a girlfriend. I looked at taehyung and i saw him wink means he will make him jelous he cupped my face and kissed me i kissed back to make jimin more jelous and desprate to have a girlfriend. Eew would you guys stop your making wanna kiss my ass. He stopped and i pulled away. Then why dont you find a girlfriend. You kidding me y/n do you think i can find a girlfriend when im running for my life. Oh why is there something wrong. Yeah but its our secret. Ok i wouldnt butt in i guess?!?.