Don't Judge Me....!

Today is my first day as a senior at Harrison High School. Which means I get to see all the same faces again from the last 4 years we have been going to school together isn't that great :) note me being sarcastic. I'm a morning person so I wake up earlier than everybody else to be more prepared for the day. I do my morning routine when I first wake up which is take a quick shower, wash my hair, brush my teeth, clean and cleanse my face wrap a towel around me before I come out the bathroom I go directly to my walk-in closet nd look for some close I found a matching pair of blue nd green underwear and bra. I find my favorite which is http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_278/set?id=49751901#stream_box (A/N~ If you want to see the outfit just click the external link) After I finish getting dressed i go to my bed and take out my diary and i start writing.....

~Dear Diary,

               Today is the first year of me being a high school senior yeah I said it SENIOR!! Of course I knew I was gonna get this far. I'm the class nerd the one that always gets picked on or asks to do their homework but what they don't know is that on December 2nd  I will become their worst nightmare. *evil grin*  Yeah on my 18th birthday I'm going to be a new person a totally new person my sense of reflect will be quicker than a human. My eye sight will be 20/20 or more like 100/100 so I dont need these dumb glasses or contacts. Im coming back a new person. Ok  it's almost time to go so i'll get back when I come back from school.

                                                                                                                       Sincerely Your Girl Ari,~ 

So I put my diary back in to my secret hiding place then i got my bookbag and left my room only to bump into a rock hard bare chest and I knew it wasn't my brother. 

Ari~ *Keeps head down and picks ups the books and puts them back in the bag* Sorry I Wasn't Looking Where I Was Going 

???~ *Helps me put the books in her bag* No Problem Sweet Cheeks *Smiles*

Ari~ Ummm Ok Thanks For Helping Me *Runs away without making eye contact*

???~ *Screaming* Arianna Wait Arianna I Have To Talk To You About Something

 I didnt turn back for nothing I couldn't if I did I wouldn't know what to say to him. To be honest I have a huge crush on him half of my diary is about him. Oh sorry I forgot to tell you his name and who the hell he is and why he's over my house. Well thats Devon Evin Fredrick and he's my brother's best friend. I absolutely have no clue why the hell he was at my house he probably slept over last night. My brother copied  his key and gave it to Devon as a sign of trust in his best friend and the only time he comes over at the middle of the night is when he's having problems at home. You must be wondering what does my parents' thinks about this well they really don't care what we do we technically live alone since our parents are pretty much gone 24/7 or should i say 25/8.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

I Hoped You Liked The First Chapter Of My First Book Ever I Plan On Making At Least A Few Stories!!!

Comment, Fan Me, And Vote I Would Love For Everybody To Enjoy My Stories!!!! :D