Slow Down....!

Ari's P.O.V.

I think Slow Down by Bobby Valentino is my new favorite song! That night of my 17th birthday was just like Oh-my-gosh! The way he held me! The way we connected to each other! The way we got lost in each others eyes that made me feel like we were the only two people on planet Earth and it made me forget who I was! I wanted to tell him how I actually felt about him but something always has to mess it up. You don't know how long I wanted to tell him since the first grade how much I like him maybe even love which my friends pointed out. My pathetic excuse is that I'm too scared to or I always get interrupted. Oh-my gosh! I'm such a chicken! I don't want to be a chicken anymore I want to be a beautiful eagle. Sometimes I wonder "Why? Why me?" I know it's a blessing but I still wonder. If Dev was to be my mate he would make a good Alpha to our pack. I can't take this anymore! I'm going to tell him how I feel! Even though hi whole argument with Jay it's hard to think about that when he told me he liked me!

Dev's P.O.V.

Ughhh! Everything gets in the way of a perfect moment. Even though she screamed at me and Jay for having that argument it surprised me that she would ever scream at us or show power when she's normally shy and closed up but I believe she would make the perfect alpha female. Hopefully I get to talk to her tomorrow where nobody and when I say nobody I mean NOBODY at all can find us. But next month, November 12, I will be 18 which I will be having a Masquerade Ball so I can find my mate. I like puzzles and mysteries but to unvail my mate from her face covering mask would be very interesting. Yeah I'm a werewolf and the only people who know is my pack and Jay. I know Jay is too duh he was going to be the Alpha but he wouldn't tell me if Ari was one and I didn't find out last night because the thing is her mother was human. That's the only question but I'll find out on her 18th birthday or even on mines. Every female werewolf turns into a werewolf on their 18th birthday unlike males they turn at the age of 16. We find our mate at the same age though. Now to tell you all about how I found out I liked might even love Ari started in the first grade. In elementary school the way of showing someone you liked them was bullying them or bothering them to annoyance. I know 'cause I have been through that so many times. Girl after girl but none like her or even close. But I couldn't show her I liked her elementary style because I had to protect her not bully her and if I would had I would have got my ass whooped by Jay he was way to over protective and still is. He personally told every boy in the school to stay away from his sister including me. So I doubt I can stay away from her for much longer I tried to resist all of that but Slow Down seems to be our song and whenever it plays I want to get her and just kiss her with all my might to let her know I've been waiting for her and I finally have her. But we all know that that's never going to happen. So I'll probably just quit trying and go out with another girl.

Jay's P.O.V

They're are stupid do they actually think I don't know that they like each other but sometimes I wonder if they're mates. When Dev asked me if Ari was a werewolves like us the reason I didn't answer him is because I don't know if she is or isn't. That's just something we'll find out in a couple of months. But at the moment he can't go out with her and no other boy can go out with her until she finds her mate. I can see how every boy in school looks at my sister and I can definitely tell what they think of her. I'm a protective brother so if I hear something inappropriate about my sister they will regret ever thinking or saying it. My sister takes after our mother so they are both beautiful. Ari has brunette hair with blonde ends hazel eyes with a hint of light brown which kind of matches her hair she's tanned around 5'4 she's so short compared to everybody. She does have curves in the perfect places. I'm 6'2 1/2 with a 6 pack tanned with a mix of light and dark brown hair and light brown eyes. And I'm muscular but not too muscular. No way people can get through me to her !

Ordina's P.O.V

That dumb bitch is trying to take the Alpha position so if she's Alpha Dev is going to be mines. She better choose one Alpha or Dev 'cause if she gets Dev I get Jay and he's going to Alpha which makes me Alpha female. She can't have it all. No! Never!

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

This was all about P.O.V and what the main characters think.