Should've Kissed You....!

When I got to school I went straight to the auditorium where the principal and vice principal and teachers greet their students like they always have for that last couple of years. As soon as i opened the door the door the first people I see are my bestfriends/sisters, Gloria Hillary Issac and Layona Mya Nicholas, and as soon as we sat down in the back the auditorium doors swung open and made the loudest sound in the auditorium and everybody turned to face the doors except me I already knew who it was it was the "popular group" in the school. That's one thing about my brother and Devon their apart of the "group." It's not even a real group as soon as everybody gets in trouble it's everybody for themselves. The person that i hate the most out of that "group" is the one that gives me the most hell I normally call her popular hoe/slut but her name is Ordina Palenski. Ordina's real name is Ordinary *cough cough* ordinary my ass *cough cough*

"Popular Group"~ Ayeeeee What's Up Everybody 

Principal~ *Comes out of no where* Kids Settle Down Now! 

"Popular Group"~ *Comes to sit right next to us*

And guess who decides to sit directly next to me no hesitations or asking if anyone was sitting next to me he just sat down tried to make conversation but I had no clue what to say. Ahhhhhh I'm trapped!!!

Dev~ Hey I Was Trying To Call You This Morning What Happened ? *Looks at her concerned* 

Ari~ *Shakes head* 

Dev~ *Laughs* What's Wrong Cat Got Your Tongue ? *Smiles* 

Ari~ *Tries her best to talk normal around him* Ummmmm..Y..Y. Yea...... Ummmmm....K... Kinda (Thoughts~ Damn Ari Stop Stuttering) 

Dev~ Lol Yea Can I Talk To In Private At Lunch 

Ari~ Ummmmm..S..S..S.. Sure  

Ordina~ Dev Why Are You Talking To A Nerd It Would Ruin Your Reputation *Glares at me* 

Dev~ I'll Talk To You Later *Smiles and he turns around to talk back to his group*

Omg I can't believe I actually looked into his eyes and said a couple of words and who cares if I stutter. So my bestfriends are just staring at me with shock. Yeah they might be in shock that I said a few words too. They know how much I like him isn't it obvious. I can't talk properly around him, I can't look him in the eyes or I get lost and I get goosebumps. At first I didn't recognized I liked him it was my friends who told me that I did and I started thinking and I realized it was true. So the day went pretty fast after the meeting in the auditorium we went to our first period class which was Math but only Layona and Devon was in. Then we had English, Dance and a Free Period. When we got to Lunch I remembered that Devon asked to talk to me in private. So I looked around the cafeteria just to see Ordina on Devon's lap playing with his hair but it's ok i guess he called me for this as soon as he turns around he sees me staring at him with sadness in my eyes as soon as he saw my sadness he got up and Ordina fell on the floor and the whole cafeteria was laughing. Everybody got up to go take pictures of the queen bee busting her ass which gave me time to sneak out the cafeteria and in to the football field.

(Devon's P.O.V.)

Damn all I wanted to do was talk to Ari I didnt want her to get mad or sad at me. I wanted to tell her how I really felt about her since her 17th birthday when we almost kissed. I was walking on the football field just thinking why didnt I kiss her I should've kissed her and that's why I wanted to talk to her as soon as I stopped I looked over to the bleachers to see her by herself just looking up at the sky. So I walked over there and and when I stood in front of her that's when she noticed I was there so she looked the other way like I wasn't there.