Don't Wake Me Up....!

Arianna's P.O.V.

If this is a dream I really dont want to wake up because so far I'm having the best time of my life. To know that my crush likes me and wants to kiss me right now right here. Just then Dev waved his hand in my face to check if i was still on Earth or in La La DreamLand I saw his lips moving but I had no clue what he was saying. I tuned back in to what he was trying to say to get the end of his sentence which was...

Dev~ *Waves hand in my face* ................ Okay ?

Ari~ Yea Yea Im Fine

Dev~ So Umm Do You Feel The Same Way I Did That Night ?

Ari~ *Looks down* Ummm......Well I Did Want To K...K..Kiss You B..B..But I Thought You Didnt So I..I...Ummm...... Ran I..I.. Was Scared To-To Tell Y..You That I..... *Gets Cut Off*

Ordina~ *Mad* There You Are You Asshole Why Would You Drop Me On The Floor Just To Look For This Ugly Bitch ! *Rolls her eyes and points at me*

Ari~ *Gets up* Whatever *Runs away crying*

Dev~ First Im Not A Asshole And So What If I Dropped You On Your Ass For Arianna And She's Not Ugly She Is More Beautiful Inside And Outside Than You Are ! *Gives Ordina a "you ratchet ass hoe" look and Runs after me*

This is where they decide to wake me up are you fucking serious!!! I really cant wait until my 18th birthday! I cant take all of this bullshit I'm ready to be a confident, brave and beautiful werewolf! I want to be like my brother already. Yeah yeah yeah I live in a family of werewolves what's the big deal? I'm just like every other girl just with a little extra ability which is coming soon and thank God for that. My birthday is the first day of December. Which is in like two-three months I really don't know what I should do but Jay said I should make it big because it would be my first and only time celebrating becoming the first born female werewolve. Usually I'm supposed to have a group of protecters which are 89% of the boys and 2 girls in the "Popular Group" but the only ones that really protect me are Dev, Jay, Zack, Joshua, Jordan, Jamal, Klark, Krystal and Miiz. Gloria and Layona are werewolves to but they are apart of another pack across town though. They all come over our house on the weekends and in the summer. Ordina and Miiz are the only females in our pack they were both rogues until our pack took them in and ever since then Ordina didnt like me. Maybe because my brother is supposed to be the Alpha at a young age and she isn't his mate. Maybe because if my brother doesnt take the rightful place as the Alpha he will give it to me when I'm ready for it. Yeah he told me he doesnt want to be the Alpha because he doesnt want to be responsible for anything that goes wrong. He doesnt believe in himself to be a strong leading Alpha but he believes in me. Even though I tried to convince him so many times that he would be a great Alpha. But I think its a great idea to be the first born Luna of my pack. Just then I saw my brother coming my way. He must have sensed that I was sad.

Jay~ *Sits down next to me* Are You Okay? *Wraps his are around my shoulder and pulls me in toward him*

Ari~ *Wipes away my tears* Yea I'm Fine

Jay~ Stop Lying To Me Arianna

Ari~ Okay Okay Dev Was Talking To Me On The Bleachers Of The Football Field And He Told Me Something So I Was Going To Tell Him Something Until Ordina Interrupted Me And Called Me A Ugly Bitch So I Guess It's Whatever I'll Get Over It Because It Wasn't Serious !

Jay~ She Knows She Can't Talk To You That Way Because Your Her Future Luna.......

And just as Jay said that Dev came out from behind the wall and had a confused expression and I realized he heard what Jay said. I knew he was going to make a big deal out of it because ever since they were 12 they talked about being Alpha & Beta but as Jay started to realize what great responsibility it was he tried to back down but Dev wouldn't let him. And I think what would make it hurt more is that he kept it a secret from only Dev. And with that thought Dev finally broke the silence.

Dev~ How Could You Do This To Me We're Suppose To Be Bestfriends You Can't Keep A Secret Like That From Me Especially When We Were Suppose To Be In This Together *He shakes his head and begins to walk away*

Jay~ Wait What Was I Suppose To Tell You ? The Same Thing I Told You When I Realized I Wasn't Cut Out For This Huh You Gave Me No Choice I Don't Want That Position Dev Why Can't You Accept That

They went on and on until I just couldn't take it anymore.

Ari~ Can You Two Just Stop! Shut Up! Shut Up! Y'all Are Suppose To Be Bestfriends So Stop Fucking Arguing! *Runs away*

I hear them calling my name as I run away from my problems for the second time. Ugh! I can't do this. I can't stick up myself so how the fuck am I suppose to be female alpha.