I can't tell you - The beginning of a new beginning. Ish.

Sapphires POV

"Umm, your in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." The cute brunette told me.

"... OK then." I said back. "Can I see Dumbledore?"

"........ Shouldn't we take you to the hospital wing?"

"No, I'm fine. I just need to see Dumbledore. Like now."

".. Alright then. Come with me, be careful." And with that, we walked out of the room.

After a lot of turning, walking and very awkward silence, we arrived in front of Dumbledores desk.

"Are you new?" He asked me.

"... No....."

"I haven't seen you around school."

"I just arrived, like 10 minutes ago! I sat on a stool and an old hat was put on my head and I didn't move and people said I was a muggleborn and then I was sorted into Gryffindor and then I needed to go outside and you asked my name and I turned around and told you and a guy cast a spell at me and I passed out and I woke up and here I am!!" I practically screamed in his face. The old guy look so scared bless him.

"Please calm down. I'm sorry, but there have been no sortings today. You must be mistaken." He said, clearly worried for my mental health.

"....I think my memories have been removed, or changed." I said after a pause.

"Are you sure?"

".... Yes. Is there a spell, or a potion that can help me?"

"Yes."

"Can you do it for me?"

"...."

"Please, sir. If there is something important I need to remember other than being put into Gryffindor, then I have to make sure I remember!!"

"Miss, I don't know if I have the authorisation to do that..."

"Please, professor. I'm begging you, I need-"

"Professor Dumbledore, the Headmaster wishes to see you." Some bloke walked into the room and said, completely interrupting me.

"Excuse me! I was talking!" I exclaimed.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Saph........... Arietty Johnson." I said, mixing my two names at the last minute.

"Sapharietty Johnson?" One of the boys who walked me here asked.

"No. Just Arietty Johnson."

Well. Guess this is gonna end well.

Not.