bonnie 1

Bonnies POV
I was wandering around with my friends chica was making pizza, foxy was watching tv, and Freddy was asleep, I was telling very corny with the humans how I want to kiss them. 😙

James POV
Me and Adam were going to explore a restaurant called Freddy fazbears pizza its kinda old and we want to see what it looks like on the inside.

Adams POV
I was grabbing supplies and while I was thinking I couldn't stop thinking about James Oh how he was handsome and cute I wanted to tell him. We grabbed our bags and head out.

Time skipped
We walked down the road and found the place it was kinda old and we wanted to check it out. We grabbed our flashlights and walked in the door was open as we walked in the door shut behind us.

"Oh shoot"

"Hey its ok Adam will find another way out but first lets explore this place"

"Ok your right James"

James POV
We enter in I saw lots of tables with party hats. There was a stage with decorations behind it. I went inside the kitchen and saw some tasty pizza.

"Yum don't mind if I do"

I grabbed a slice and ate it. While I was eating it I was screaming down the halls like a little child, I was laughing so hard. After that I went to a storage room and record this I was talking on how excited I was till a purple figure walked up to me it was a bunny.

Bonnies POV
I saw this hamdsome boy in the storage room oh how perfect he was and I wanted to kiss him. He's not alone he also got someone to maybe I could get him to.

"Who are you?"

"I'm bonnie and you are?"

"James"

"Well James I think your cute"

"Uh thanks"

I grabbed him and put aside me and I grabbed his bum and he gasped. I heard him moaning.

Adams POV
I heard moms coming from a room and saw James with a robot.

"Hello like to join us"

"Uh ok"

I blushed and kissed James and looks like we were gonna have some fun.

Smut in the next chapter 😏