Universal studios

Adams POV
I was excited to go to universal studios with my friends! I packed everything and went to the airport.

Time skipped

Finally I made it and I saw them. "Hey adam, they all said. Hey guys are you ready. "Yeah". Then we all started to head to our hotels. I went inside and I saw james and tim tom, hey guys you ready to go. "Yeah" we all headed down to a restaurant.

James POV
I was looking on how Adam looks he's so hot I want to kiss his sweet pink nipples and kiss his neck. We headed to the restaurant and I couldn't stop staring my eyes at him oh he's perfect. We head down and we went to rides and played minigames and discovered lots of popular characters but I went to Adam. Um h-hey Adam, I said nervously.

Adams POV
I see James come to me amd he looks nervous. Hey James. I want to tell you that I like you, he drags me to a bathroom and pins me to the wall and starts kissing me! I was shocked at first but I started to enjoy it.

James POV
I kissed Adam and he seems to enjoy it and I love him. I start to grabbed his crotch and he gasped. I slowly went to his neck and started to roughly kiss him.
I now started to unbuttoned my pants and show my d he was blushing "go on Adam do it". He came over me and started to suck on it I moaned my head back and start to come close. I then took off his pants and laid him down and I grabbed some syrup from my bag (don't ask) so I put it in his hole and started to lick it "oh g-god James!" He screamed. Now I put my d in his hole and started to pound into him roughly. "Ah ah James s-s-slow down ah!" He screamed. I think I'm close, then I let out my white liquid onto him. That was amazing James, Adam said smiling. I love so much Adam, I love you to James. Then we fall asleep.

Secret ending
I was in disguise and I saw two men having some "fun" and I got out my phone and recorded it and ran off I am going to show everyone when I get back home.
Oh Ft. Foxy you sneaky little fox 😂