Shower

Adams POV
I was going into the shower and stripped down my clothes and enter in the hot shower letting it touch my bare chest.

James POV
I was making a sandwich and heard the shower running and then I started yo hear moans coming from the shower I went to check on him to see what's up.

Adams POV
I was starting to feel hard and grabbed my d and start to stroke on it I was panting amd moaning till the shower curtain opened I got scared "Adam?" "James why didn't you knock!?" I screamed. He just went in naked and put his lips into mine I was shocked at first but then start to kiss back to. I now moaned into the kiss and he grabbed my bottom and I gasped and was now giving me hickeys.

James POV
Adam feels amazing so I now grabbed his d and put it in my mouth I start to go slowly and now I went slowly stroking his d and put it to my chest god it feels amazing he came amd went all over to my face.

Adams POV
I came into James face I just had to let it out. A idea popped into my my head and I put my d into his hole and I start to slowly jump into him god he feels so good "you ok" " yeah I'm fine keep going I want more." I went in more and then I start to turn him over and my balls slap into him and after a dew minutes. I just couldn't take it and let my d splatter all over James body. "I'm sorry James" "no need to apologize it was fun." I then kissed his lips.

James POV
After I got out of the shower I decided to get Adam a sandwich "here you go"  Awwwwww thanks baby" hehehehehe your welcome love." I went ot go get dressed amd went to Adam and kissed him I do love my gay demon.