Alaska 3

Sorry I haven't done a part 3 I nearly forget about it enjoy.

Adams POV
I was there with my hard d stroking it and I was moaning, I pretend James was here riding on me. "Oh god James I'm close" then semen came out.

James POV
I was grabbing hot cocoa and some cookies and while I was eating them suddenly I heard moaning from the other room so I took a peek "ah fluff James" I blushed that he was naked on the bed. Well I do have a crush on Adam so I smirked and got undress and went on top of him. "Oh uh James I can exp-" I pecked my lips to his and we both were enjoying it, I went to his d and start to bob my head.

I looked at him with passion "oh god James your so good at this" I was bobbing it to make him go crazy, he put his head back and semen came out of him I swallow all of it.

Adam grabbed me and he kissed my lips with pleasure and licked his tongue with mine. Adam flipped me over and put his d into me and he was wacking his tail back and forth.

He began to pound into me and I gripped on the sheets and I was drooling from pleasure. "You like that James huh you like it when i pound into you." Ah yes Adam fill me up" after that he came into my hole I turned my face and semen came out from his d and he tasted sweet.

Adam took a breath and he helped me get changed. He kissed me on the cheeks and we went outside. The snow was falling like sugar powder and the ice looked so clear and we saw the lights from the sky and we sat there holding are arms under the night sky.