3

The sky turned grey, then slowly darker, not completely black. You could see still and it was almost midnight. Almost midnight is when Jimin woke up.

He looked around, confused as to where he was before the events rushed back and he gasoed, tried to get up faster  but was stopped by a nurse's hand.

"Mr. Park, you need to rest."

She said no more and looked sternly at him until he laid back down and gave in.

He thought it was still a month until the year mark. At lest he hoped so. The days when he fell in love were all hazy, all filled with realizations and so much was happening all at once. He missed for a month apparently. He had less time.

The doctor came in not long after and sadly smiled as he saw Jimin.

"Mr. Park, we know what this means don't we," he said more than asked and Jimin nodded.

"Either you forget, or you go. Which one will it be? If you want to forget we'll do the procedure now, if not...Then you may leave first thing in the morning."

The doctor was clearly hoping for the first option, as all doctors do.

The night went by fast and Jimin was restless, he was still hooked up to the IV and some other thing but he wasn't allowed to get up at all.

In the morning, after the morning rounds, Jimin got help by the nurse, since he wasn't allowed to move too much for the first few days. He got dressed and was wheeled downstairs to the doctor's office.

There he spoke about what was to be done, and what awaited him. The future would certainly be a painful  one. It certainly is whichever thing you choose.

Seokjin waited outside the office, as a surprise but couldnt even hug the poor boy because he was swarmed by Hoseok and Yoongi. They looked all over him and everything and Jimin lied through his teeth, through a sweet, innocent smile that everything was alright. He just hasn't eaten enough and fainted.

The boys coddled him and talked about how he should be eating more, how he needs to be healthier since neither wants to lose him.

Seokjin saw a lot while watching the three and his heart burned for Jimin and his pain. He wished he could have it instead of Jimin.

He didn't want what happened to Namjoon to happen to Jimin as well.

He wheeled Jimin out while trying to calm down the other two. He swatted Yoongi's hand away when he wanted to bride lift Jimin and helped Jimim get on his feet and into the car.

"Jimin can walk, Yoongi."

The mentioned boy glared and huffed before he sat in the back of the car and continued talking to Jimin, who sat there and smiled, somehow enjoying being the center of the attention even though he wanted to be the center of Yoongi's attention always.

Hoseok was calming down Yoongi and coddled Jimin at the same time.

Seokjin sat in the driver's seat and started the car, hoping the other two wouldn't want to go to Jimin's. The boy needed rest.

They arrived at Jimin's apartment in no time and Seokjin practically yelled at Hoseok and Yoongi to leave. Jimin watched them leave, watched them look back every few seconds, watched them stop looking back, watched them start walling closer to eachother. He stopped watching then.

He needed to talk to Hoseok, despite thr consequences it mighg bring. He nodded at Seokjin and the older helped him up the stairs.

In the apartment, Seokjin made Jimin sit down at the counter between the kitchen and living room, a small barrier and went to make light food.

After some silence, Jimin laid his head down and looked at Seokjin. He sighed and played with his hair, ruffled them a bit then dropped his hand.

"I really wish I was in love with you, hyung," he softly said, though it seemed as if he screamed if the fact that his voice rose higher than a whisper. He startled himself before he laid back down.

"I wish that too Jimin-ah. Maybe if didn't meet that way, we'd both be happy."

"Maybe."

Seokjin smiled and walked around the counter to kiss Jimin's forehead: "You think you can walk to the couch?"

Jimin nodded and slowly moved to the couch.

"This is really good, hyung," came a muffled voice from Seokjin's right.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, young one," chided Seokjin and smiled.

"You're amazing, hyung," chirped Jimin and leaned into his shoulder.