Drunken Nights With My Mom, Stepdad And Me

Well, just about a week ago, my mom and stepdad went to a party and I stayed at their place (because Easter) and watched Horror movies on Netflix. They got a little tipsy there, I got a little tipsy alone, in front of the TV.
Damned I sound lonely, I swear, I was with my two cats and my dog! Doesn't make it a hell of a lot better... /(.-.)\

When they got home (at 2a.m.) I just started streaming the music video of "hesitate" by stone sour over my phone on the Tv(like with YouTube if that makes any sense) and it totally took us down a rabbit hole of stone sour, Slipknot, Korn, Children of Bodom, etc.

Best part though, we watched "Bother" and my stepdad called his friend, to tell them they got home save and shit, left the living room that. My mom looked at Corey Taylor with so dreamy eyes an whispered "he's so damned hot" I cringed and she laughed and went full fangirl about Corey. But what made me cringe even more was the fact that my stepdad also started fangirling about him.

Yes I love him too, but I still don't want my mom to tell me how hot he is...*cringe*

She also got mad, when I told her that Sid is actually my favorite member and that I think he is hot, just cause he is a year older then her. :D

That also was the first time in 11 years that my stepdad and I really bonded it's really weird. Like we actually didn't fight for 4 days which is a lot for us.

We stayed up till 5 a.m., got up at 8:30am and went to see a Depeche mode cover band in the evening.

OK well...bye? \(°-°)/