I'm Sorry

Well...I just made a mistake, I might have had a little too much to drink, without having a lot to eat today. So I'm somehow a little tipsy *giggles and blushes* well I'm sorry for everything that is going to follow now. Be warned...it's either gonna be really stupid, or really sad...or a weird mix of both.

Well my 2 best friends ever and I will go to a tattoo convention on Saturday and I'm so hyped!
I'm planning quite a few tattoos already and am so excited to meet some artists from around here! I mean I know a few, but some I don't really get a long with too much. (hint: it's because I'm a Punk and Leftie and they are like some actual nazis)

I'm from Saxony btw, and live near the border to Poland, there are a lot of right-wing people living here.

But some of the Tattoos I'm planning are about slipknot. \(°-°)/

1. "my last true confession will open your eyes
I've never known trust like The Nine
Let it be spoken, let it be screamed
They'll never ever take us alive
Till we die"
Well, I just love that song, the Knot helped me so much and also I got exactly 9 people that I would call Family. I don't get along with many people, but I got a few that I would kill and die for.

2. "One World
One Planet
One Love
#0"
I don't think I need to explain that one, I just love it, and the fact it's from Sid makes it a whole lot better!

3. Every number ramdome on my body! :D like: "#3" on my left shoulder, but quite small, like 1cm or so! "#2" over my heart <3
Shit like that.

4. "515" and "XIX"
On each wrist or on my left middlefinger. Yes '515' is damn disturbing, but I just feel everything, that Sid had to be feeling. I know how much it hurts to loose someone so close, and that you hadn't had the chance to say goodbye.
And 'XIX' same thing, not as disturbing to listen to though. It holds so many feelings, the music alone, and Coreys vocals, it just makes me feel things. So they do both mean something to me.

5. The Masks. Like also, not big, also not a specific Era, just my favorite mask of every member. Also just the Original nine members. And gray/white only.

I'm not a too big fan of color in tattoos, it can look epic, but I just don't prefer it.

I really like the style of Sids Tattoos c: it's what I like my tattoos to look like. I'm just one big pile of mismatched shit, and I think that it would look really good on me c:

My actual first professional tattoo will be a star with my Dogs name on my left upper arm. And 3 smaller stars for the other pets that sadly left us a couple of years ago.

Yes I said my first "professional" tattoo. Well I'm glad you didn't ask! I'm gonna tell you anyways t(°-°t) (yes I'm flipping you off! c: )

I got a "13" on my leg, for Wednesday13. Yes...I know.
And just under it...there was a "KoRn"...or is? It looks horrible.
Don't ever do a stick and poke if you don't know how to do it! Please!
I know I'm not allergic to a lot of stuff, that's why I said "fuck it, I'm broke, no way I'm gonna pay for real professional Ink" I got some generic old black ink, some needles and yarn. That shit is way to easy to do. *sigh*
I started, because I'm damn stupid, with the "KoRn" I drew it on, similar to the actual logo. "well, it's gonna be so easy!" wrong! Took me 5 fucking hours and a bunch of cramps in my hand! And it's barely even visible! It really looks horrible!

The "13" looks awesome though...I mean for being a stick and poke and doing it myself.

Maybe on Saturday I meet someone nice, who would either cover it up or go over it again. Would be awesome. c:

And because I was ranting about how horrible it looks...you do deserve to see it...

The "Korn" looks better on camera than it does in real

The "Korn" looks better on camera than it does in real...the "13" looks worse. I'm sorry it looks so bad.

I'm really sleepy now...well nearly 10pm! My grandmother stays up later that I do! She really does...\(°-°)/ I'm really lame, yeah!

Goodnight my lovely Fucks <3
All of you matter! You are great people! There is someone who will love you! There is someone loving you right now! And you all deserve a Pizza and some Ice cream! Don't give a fuck about what people tell you! You are awesome! Lots of love and love and love! Oh yes! And love! <3