Part 3: Battle of the Ages

Chapter 18:

The adventurers (and Mighty Eagle) were taking the eggs to a place were the pigs couldn't find them: to the legendary mountain village across the desert. To where they came from. Of course, the desert was extremely vast. But Red knew this would be a good choice, as sand would clog the Pig's machines over time. But the Blues did not know that important fact.

"Ugh, this place is so boring." Jack whined. plus, it's not like taking Mighty Eagle and the golden eggs along for the ride was speeding them up...

"Yeah, nothing but sand. You can't even build a sand castle... unless..." Jay pondered.

"First of all," Red stated matter-of-factly, "We are not using our water. Second of all, this is a vital mission, and complaints must be withhold until we are finished."

Inside the castle's plane hangar, the Pigs loaded up specialized planes filled with Pig Serum, and machines brought the planes on long, black, carrier vehicles, designed as huge tanks with large platforms to load planes onto. Stalker piggy and King Pig were overseeing the creation and loading of the planes, waddling in between two production lines.

"It looks like the Birds won't be able to run away this time!" King Pig's arrogant accomplice squealed.

"Yes, first we force them into the desert, and now, with nowhere to go, no weapons, and no hope, we will extinct their species, and take Angry Island in one fell swoop! I will even witness the battle myself~" King Pig declared. The two Pigs were even fatter than one year and twenty pounds ago, and could barley squeeze through the security gate to visit the next production line.

"Work HARDER!" a foreman pig screamed at a worker. 

"These my adviser, are the mobile fortresses, heavily armored tanks, with terraces for Pig solders." King Pig gestured to huge fortresses on wheels, with guns poking out of them. "Anyway, unless the Birds learn how to lay bombs, we are indestructible."

Time Skip Three Months

The Blues, Mighty Eagle, and Red think they have finally reached the end of the desert, but little did they know they were only one-quarter there.

"Mighty Eagle, you haven't said much... do you know if this is a two way mission?" Jim said with fear in his eyes.

"If I am correct, something great will unfold soon, but I cannot say if you will survive." Mighty Eagle declared.

Chapter 19:

Then, the group saw something in the distance.

"What's that!?!" The triplets all screamed.

"DUST STORM!" Red warned, with urgency in his voice. "We need to RUN"

The storm looked like a giant brown wall of swirling sand, many Mighty Eagles high. The group ran and ran, but not fast enough. They were all buried, even Mighty Eagle, under 100 feet of sand. The adventurers did not know how much time had passed before they saw light break through the giant mound.

"Is that you Red?" a blurry, yellow, triangular shape approached him.

Once his vision cleared, Red saw Chuck! Behind Chuck was Bomb, and Bird soldiers as far as the eye could see. Red opened his hoarse throat and rasped "Why are you here? How are you all alive? What happened? Why did you bring so many soldiers? What are those weapons?"

"First," Bomb commanded "We brought this many soldiers because there will be a great battle here. Second, I do not know how I was brought back. Third, help us build a base, will you... and your four friends." he pointed to the blues, who looked guilty, and then to Mighty Eagle, who wore a dark expression. The Birds in the army worked efficiently and methodically, setting up barricades for the future Pig hoard. They all looked so grim that they didn't even flinch whenever Mighty Eagle came to help.